mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I just want to say that thinking that a night gown (Lois,Terra) or normal lingerie (Talia or Mercy) is a slut costume is a stretch,or at the very least,nothing special. In Talia's or Shiva's case that concubine/slave leia like costume is 100x better. Not to mention that for example BC has a lingerie set and a proper slut outfit yet Talia and Mercy don't have that,and they should.
But still, it's one of the few games that gives you multiple outfits and I absolutely love all of the proper slut outfits even though some of them had to be at the bottom of the list.
my-image (2).png

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Woah, that's a lot of outfits in what I'm assuming is F tier... I'm curious as to why?
i don’t like any of it, it does nothing for me and I wish it didn’t exist over something actually sexy for the girls. Just not a fan of trash hooker attire.

these opinions are mine alone, and I don’t expect SR7 to ever change his mind about this

Reactions: Emperor
Dec 24, 2020
Ok major critique.
There is like 0 sound in this game .
No comical music or anything.
Music and sound effects do a great job at making the game seem alive and thriving with it silent like this there not really any life in it.
Everything else is pretty decent.
Yeah I agree, you'd think after all these years they'd put in AT LEAST some sound effects in the menus or the sounds of doors opening so that whenever you're playing it's not total silence.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes