ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Possibly, they did manage to get last update out within the time frame. And yeah, while i get the joke about them missing the release date almost constantly, which is why they now speak about release window that is week or two after the end of month, would think that the joke was getting old by now. Just like them missing the end of month :p
All right, place your bets everybody! What will be the bullshit this time around?
A) Last minute, right at the end of August, we'll get news that the update is actually coming early to mid September instead.
B) We'll get the update at the end of August, as promised, but the event it promised will be half-baked and unfinished, either that, or we won't be getting Mercy again (that's two times in a row lmao).
C) We'll get all of the promised content on the promised release window, but the update overall will be such a buggy mess, that several scenes will be completely ruined.

Take your pick.

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
I do not have a picture of it and I do not know if the creator will see this or who will really care but with Audrey during her spank event I found that if she is in her ballerina costume spontaneously her pussy appears and vanishes every time Lex puts his fingers in... like the costume is nor ripped when his fingers are removed it returns to the white fabric it is made of but then his fingers enter and BAM its naked pussy lips

May 31, 2020
All right, place your bets everybody! What will be the bullshit this time around?
A) Last minute, right at the end of August, we'll get news that the update is actually coming early to mid September instead.
B) We'll get the update at the end of August, as promised, but the event it promised will be half-baked and unfinished, either that, or we won't be getting Mercy again (that's two times in a row lmao).
C) We'll get all of the promised content on the promised release window, but the update overall will be such a buggy mess, that several scenes will be completely ruined.

Take your pick.
B) half finished update

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Does anyone else have the issue where the cum shot/pull out for Wonder Woman after the blowjob only shows the first part of the cum shot not the second part where her whole face is covered?

it shows up in the scene replay but not the actual scene as I’m playing it. Wondering if there’s a workaround

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I'm stuck for Prison Break outs, I've stolen the tech core piece, but I cant seem to execute the actual event, am I missing something? Is this a bug? and mercy is set as my henchwomen. NVM I just needed to wait 7 days

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I just came back to this game after a long time and check the changelog. Who is Lana Lang, Cassie, Donna Troy? I can't find them in the capture menu in defense quarter. Also, is there a list of all the girls that have gangbang scenes?

Dec 24, 2020
Hi. I just came back to this game after a long time and check the changelog. Who is Lana Lang, Cassie, Donna Troy? I can't find them in the capture menu in defense quarter. Also, is there a list of all the girls that have gangbang scenes?
Lana Lang is an ex-gf of Superman from the TV series. You obtain her by first compelting Darci's training and then talking to her.
Cassie and Donna are Wonder Girls, you can obtain them by talking to Roulette in the GS and then capturing them.

For gangbang scenes, I believe there is Artemis, Batgirl, Miss Martian, Supergirl, Terra and Vixen

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Lana Lang is an ex-gf of Superman from the TV series. You obtain her by first compelting Darci's training and then talking to her.
Cassie and Donna are Wonder Girls, you can obtain them by talking to Roulette in the GS and then capturing them.

For gangbang scenes, I believe there is Artemis, Batgirl, Miss Martian, Supergirl, Terra and Vixen
Darci? GS?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes