Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I do not agree with your list rankings but i do appreciate the idea of ranking the Slut Costumes.
Well of course, everyone's list will be different :)

Thanks, I thought I'd just rank how they look in the costumes. After all, a while back everyone (me included) was posting a ranking for the girls in general. In that one for example, Batgirl was top of my list lol

Dec 24, 2020
Figured I may as well post some of my fanedits here. They're not too crazy, just some of the girls on the street for kind of a prostitute vibe. Hope you guys enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(PS, I saw that my Wonder Girls edit I did a few months back got posted on this thread back in May. Nice! :))

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
how do I unlock the different slut costumes?
For each girl, upgrade their devices to the max (six ranks in the first tier, then tier 2) this will send them to a cell under the Lexcorp building. Go interact with each of the girls and unlock all of their cell scenes (basically talk to them until you can perform actions, do dance 3 times, strip, BJ 3 times, Sex 3 times and anal 3 times) after which each of the girls should have their slut outfit unlocked. That's basically how to get it for 95% of the girls in the game, some will have the slut costume unlocked earlier than that though.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Artemis have scenes when I put Cheshire as a henchwomen similar with Starfire and Blackfire, who else have scenes with the henchwomen? and I accidentally found the leash option with Miss Martian to visit Artemis who else has a leash option like that?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes