Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Not being pushy, debating on to download current or wait for next update depending on how soon it is due.
I would probably wait 2 weeksish for the next release.
Is there any way/mod to have gallery scenes with the text? i tried searching but found nothing, and this thread is pretty damn big.
No current way to do that.
Will we get Mercy this update along with the event?
We do not know. I am guessing Mercy might be one of the teaser posts though or a backup teaser if stuff gets delayed.

kjwick

Sep 1, 2017
You can actually rollback some of the cell scenes by using regedit. Be careful though because screwing around with it to much might bork your saves.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
I would probably wait 2 weeksish for the next release.

No current way to do that.

We do not know. I am guessing Mercy might be one of the teaser posts though or a backup teaser if stuff gets delayed.
When it is planned to continue the main content in the game .

Not adding new girls.

And whether pregnancy will be added to the game.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
My favourite scene in this game has to be the Louis Lane Handjob scene. The facial expressions + writing take it to a next level. I hope some of the static scenes get upgraded to include movement and become more expressive with the faces shown. Like in some scene it's written that their tongue is hanging out but image is static with their mouth closed..

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
but i already upgrate to full Tala's store items and doesent apear in the option to buy it
Maybe it needs a day or two to appear after upgrading?.. This is from the guide listed in the OP (Original Post)

11) Use the Leash? – Purchase the Magic Collar from Tala, go to Lex’s Living
Quarters Menu and equip it.

Dec 24, 2020
Bit of a stretch but does anyone know how to edit the in-game dialogue? Was thinking of adding a few touches here and there to make things a bit kinkier for my tastes but... well it's a lot more complicated than renpy games that's for sure.
Anything? Like which folder to access it in dnspy?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes