GreenRiddle

Nov 21, 2019
I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet, but am I the only one here surprised that Death from Sandman hasn't been floated around as an option for Tala to summon yet? Tala's summoning ritual is right out of Sandman #1 (and that ritual was specifically meant to capture Death), so it seems really obvious. Plus she's made an animated appearance so it's not like she'd be too out of place.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet, but am I the only one here surprised that Death from Sandman hasn't been floated around as an option for Tala to summon yet? Tala's summoning ritual is right out of Sandman #1 (and that ritual was specifically meant to capture Death), so it seems really obvious. Plus she's made an animated appearance so it's not like she'd be too out of place.
It could work but wouldn't that mean that Lex is going to die soon if she gets summoned?

Reactions: Testerguy19

GreenRiddle

Nov 21, 2019
It could work but wouldn't that mean that Lex is going to die soon if she gets summoned?
I see where you're coming from, but it isn't like Lex hasn't had all kinds of asspulls in this game to explain why he can get with ABC without XYZ happening to him. I'm sure there's some kind of spell or technology that could explain why he's not gonna die

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I see where you're coming from, but it isn't like Lex hasn't had all kinds of asspulls in this game to explain why he can get with ABC without XYZ happening to him. I'm sure there's some kind of spell or technology that could explain why he's not gonna die
Maybe that could happen though I feel like it might result in a bad end for the game if she appears.

GreenRiddle

Nov 21, 2019
Maybe that could happen though I feel like it might result in a bad end for the game if she appears.
Honestly, it would make for a hell of an ending if the last one Lex gets is Death herself. Or maybe this game's universe is in the Dark Multiverse. The most simple answer would be that this is the desired outcome that the rich dude in Sandman was trying to pull with Death to begin with. You could even have Constantine as a cameo at some point. There are ways to make it work without breaking DC lore.

crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
holy f*ck stop using "grimace" in every. single. conversation. like did you just learn that word in class? No one knows what that means and if you are going to use words like that maybe expand a bit with other words. Every other sentence is so basic until I see grimace and it's like wow here we go again. I'm not even gonna look the word up because I know how useless it is. Other than that good dialogue and great game 10/10 would play again :)

• Haha
Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
holy f*ck stop using "grimace" in every. single. conversation. like did you just learn that word in class? No one knows what that means and if you are going to use words like that maybe expand a bit with other words. Every other sentence is so basic until I see grimace and it's like wow here we go again. I'm not even gonna look the word up because I know how useless it is. Other than that good dialogue and great game 10/10 would play again :)
Ok grimace

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes