H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You might just have really bad luck with them appearing, i have had to visit it over ten days in a row once to get one of those villains to appear.
I daily visited for at least 7 days (most likely more) with no luck

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
For each girl, upgrade their devices to the max (six ranks in the first tier, then tier 2) this will send them to a cell under the Lexcorp building. Go interact with each of the girls and unlock all of their cell scenes (basically talk to them until you can perform actions, do dance 3 times, strip, BJ 3 times, Sex 3 times and anal 3 times) after which each of the girls should have their slut outfit unlocked. That's basically how to get it for 95% of the girls in the game, some will have the slut costume unlocked earlier than that though.
I unlocked all but wonder woman, I did all the steps but no slut costume yet

[fedexweb]

Sep 18, 2018
As you may know (or maybe not, and you know now) I created this so-called SU game intro for fun, and I was thinking that maybe in the community there is a musician or music editor/creator who wants to contribute some music that remains better than the one I included here, just curious.
-
if u want or can suport me:

Last edited:

dx25682

May 11, 2021
Genuinely wondering if anyone else experiencing issues with Zatanna in regards to her "vampire-like" costume not showing up at all since like 2.3.6?
It wasn't fixed in 2.3.7 and Im starting to wonder if this is on purpose by SunsetRiders to go back and do it again as people didn't really love her outfits. (On Mac btw)

Anyone experiencing it too?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I see GS does a lot of marvel characters as bonus renders,is it a recent thing or was he always doing things like that? I rarely visit his patreon so I don't know. Do you guys think he got bored with SU? I wouldn't mind a marvel game but honestly it seems like there is still so much to do so If he wanted to end SU now (next couple of months), It would look very unfinished imo.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I see GS does a lot of marvel characters as bonus renders,is it a recent thing or was he always doing things like that? I rarely visit his patreon so I don't know. Do you guys think he got bored with SU? I wouldn't mind a marvel game but honestly it seems like there is still so much to do so If he wanted to end SU now (next couple of months), It would look very unfinished imo.
DC female characters are much hotter and better looking than Marvel ones.
Plus (based on the renders we have seen) the Marvel girls dont look very good in SU art "style".

Doubtful if there is a 2nd game. Developing 2 games at the ame time never works.
You have to understand that a lot of the systems and story progression are missing at the moment from Something Unlimited.

For example:
- Lex's superpowers would be added again at some point and fully develop.

- Threats would be added into the games as a GameOver type of events, to put pressure on the player. And we will have to play around that. Like the Justice League figuring out what Lex is doing and sending heros to fight us

- Overall plot/story progression and endings have to be developed

Right now we only have the "Events" to push forward the plot. Which is not rly enough, but they are nice and much appreciated. Not only do they add sex scenes but move things along.
Also we have to take into account that the girls in the "cells" will probably play a role in the story in some way, shape or form.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
DC female characters are much hotter and better looking than Marvel ones.
Plus (based on the renders we have seen) the Marvel girls dont look very good in SU art "style".

Doubtful if there is a 2nd game. Developing 2 games at the ame time never works.
You have to understand that a lot of the systems and story progression are missing at the moment from Something Unlimited.

For example:
- Lex's superpowers would be added again at some point and fully develop.

- Threats would be added into the games as a GameOver type of events, to put pressure on the player. And we will have to play around that. Like the Justice League figuring out what Lex is doing and sending heros to fight us

- Overall plot/story progression and endings have to be developed

Right now we only have the "Events" to push forward the plot. Which is not rly enough, but they are nice and much appreciated. Not only do they add sex scenes but move things along.
Also we have to take into account that the girls in the "cells" will probably play a role in the story in some way, shape or form.
Yeah I know lots of things are missing,that's why i said it would be unfinished if he ended it soon.but I was surprised he was making those marvel characters.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

Something Wonderful approaches!
Looking at this and the previous teaser my guess is this update will have some cell introductions between wonder girls and wonder woman.

Maybe some lesbian scenes like glatea and Maxima or Cheshire and Artemis

BUT we will not get any new locations
All the updates have been pretty small this year I doubt we are getting Themyscira kasnia or party events this year

Reactions: LordPalpatine
Dec 24, 2020
Genuinely wondering if anyone else experiencing issues with Zatanna in regards to her "vampire-like" costume not showing up at all since like 2.3.6?
It wasn't fixed in 2.3.7 and Im starting to wonder if this is on purpose by SunsetRiders to go back and do it again as people didn't really love her outfits. (On Mac btw)

Yep, I get the same thing

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Not being pushy, debating on to download current or wait for next update depending on how soon it is due.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020

I have the bug too

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I can't unlock Circe I did both the yacht and Halloween event but still nothing

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
No

No. Not a recent thing. Early on he said that the only reason he went with a DC game instead of a Marvel based game was Oni was already doing Rogue Like.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes