Jul 11, 2020
Also, since I also have WAY too much time on my hands I went and made a SU Slut Outfit Tiermaker Template...
No no, I swear I don't have a problem!
Is it the most well-made template? Fuck no but I think it's... passable
Here's the if any of y'all wanna do it too!
Throwing my hat into the ring:
slut outfits tierlist.png
Stargirl's one is the best imo, there's just something about it

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
i don’t like any of it, it does nothing for me and I wish it didn’t exist over something actually sexy for the girls. Just not a fan of trash hooker attire.

these opinions are mine alone, and I don’t expect SR7 to ever change his mind about this
same here. slut outfits are retarded. it would be o.k. if they did a "dirty" version of costumes which can be said for Batgirl's costume (but that is a stretch), other than that, they all just look like random girls in slut outfits.

Reactions: BlackKnightGawain

DanielJ99

Nov 3, 2021
Sorry, does anyone have a guide on how to acquire all the costumes; I've done everything I think I can do and I still can't work out how to get the hooker/slut costumes for Miss Martian and Wonder Woman. Also, I've read some guides that say that if you assign Batgirl and Poison Ivy to the Meta Bordello, you get a scene with the two of them, I have no idea how to do this. I'd love to complete what's been done for the game but I just have no idea how to do these things.

Dec 24, 2020
Sorry, does anyone have a guide on how to acquire all the costumes; I've done everything I think I can do and I still can't work out how to get the hooker/slut costumes for Miss Martian and Wonder Woman. Also, I've read some guides that say that if you assign Batgirl and Poison Ivy to the Meta Bordello, you get a scene with the two of them, I have no idea how to do this. I'd love to complete what's been done for the game but I just have no idea how to do these things.
For MM, just complete her cell training and you'll eventually get the slut outfit.
For WW, it's a bit more complicated. You need to have Superwoman as a henchwoman, then visit WW a few times and do the lasso scenes, then visit Superwoman in her cell to get her slut outfit, then visit WW again and you should have her outfit unlocked.

Finally, I think all you need to do for the scene with Ivy and Batgirl is to have Batgirl in the Bordello and you'll have a chance of getting the scene with both of them.

Reactions: evilkitty97
Dec 24, 2020
can I hope to see more raven / mercy the next update?
Raven? Doubtful unfortunately, SR7 would have almost certainly mentioned that if that were the case.
As for Mercy, he did say that there would be more Mercy content added in the August update... though he promised us that last update too and we didn't get it so... yeah

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Mercy rework was supposed to be in the last update, but apparently the code was so big of a mess that they decided to push it to next update instead of putting it out completely broken.

seems August update is dedicated to WW.
1660677131190.png

dx25682

May 11, 2021
Is anyone else experiencing issues with Zatanna in regards to her "vampire-like" costume not showing up at all since like 2.3.6? Wasn't fixed in 2.3.7 and Im starting to wonder if this is on purpose to go back and do it again as people didn't really love her outfits. (On Mac btw)

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Mercy rework was supposed to be in the last update, but apparently the code was so big of a mess that they decided to push it to next update instead of putting it out completely broken.

seems August update is dedicated to WW.
View attachment 1987845
Anyone else think August update means mid September haha

Based on who we've seen so far if it's a new character it could be tala in disguise.
I don't think it will be Audrey bas they may save those interactions for kasnia

Could be aresia or WW Mom or Circe

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Anyone else think August update means mid September haha

Based on who we've seen so far if it's a new character it could be tala in disguise.
I don't think it will be Audrey bas they may save those interactions for kasnia

Could be aresia or WW Mom or Circe
Possibly, they did manage to get last update out within the time frame. And yeah, while i get the joke about them missing the release date almost constantly, which is why they now speak about release window that is week or two after the end of month, would think that the joke was getting old by now. Just like them missing the end of month :p

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes