Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
bad news

there are no amazons on the update. Only one scene where Grail talks to Diana, you cannot go to themyscira or interact with the amazons. Sunset confirmed on the discord that he locked the scenes and claimed they are in the game but unfinished. So the changelog is a straight up lie

Classic SR7 and gunsmoke games

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I love how this update is essentially what was promised but failed to deliver in the last update. So technically there is nothing new here and I just downloaded hot air.

Why even release this if there is nothing to show for it?

Also, where is the Catwoman content?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Front page should be updated soon, but seeing how mixed(?) everyone's reactions are so far, I am giving it a try rn, gonna be downloading the game.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Gotta say, I rather miss when the updates got delayed but had at least 75% of what they promised for said update rather than updates in time but lacking in content promised.

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Lacking?Its not lacking its like totally nithing new two scenes with Mercy and thats all
Well I wanted to be nice, but yeah two scenes are rough for an update, especially for me as I play on mac and the game is like 10gbs, so an update just for two scenes and I think an upgraded UI is really not that nice of them, apparently they also laid the groundwork for the new event, if that makes them have less problems then great I guess, but we shall see when October comes around.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes