Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Also it was not really about the scenes for Mercy, but fixing and optimising the code for her scenes if i understood their posts correctly. Her scenes have been quite unoptimised with game having more freezes and hang ups that rest of the scenes for other characters combined.
Yeah they were part of the few animated scenes in the game, but they often lagged and had problems. So awesome that they did fix that room and also added the sex/anal scenes. I agree with you about having a bug fixing update, that old fungus engine they use for the game really need all the patching it can get. Sorry for my rants in the previous posts, Gunsmoke is a small dev, really for them is a toxicity if they delay and toxicity if they deliver on time with missing stuff. IMO if they are gonna get toxicity anyways, rather they get it for delaying than for underdelivering, game dev takes time, we should have more patience really.

Reactions: onyxmelter

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think the main issue isn't just that it's mostly bug fixing and small additions. The main issue is that it was hyped up as a huge event for Themyscira and would be super ambitious! But they had to push it back.
If it were marketed to us as being mainly a bug fixing update, sure people would be disappointed at first but when the update is released we would have gotten what was promised.
Unfortunately SR7/GG have a tendency of biting off more than they can chew. It's awesome that they're trying to add stuff for us that's this big but if you keep underestimating the time and energy needed to complete said task then the result will be the same: delayed/incomplete update and a disappointed fanbase...

Sorry for the rant guys :confused:
I mean sure, it would be good move from them to not hype things too much, but it would also be good idea for people to not go with the hype. Going with the hype leads to disappointment. Also the business model of Patreon basically forces them to try and add constantly new content, even if it would honestly be better in the long run for the game if they spent 1-2 updates for just fixing all the mess in the code.

But as i have said in earlier messages, they are amateur devs without good project management skills. So people should not be expecting too much out of them and should only support them if they are satisfied with the product. Free users like myself don't really have skin in the game and have really no good reason to be pissed off about it. Not saying we should condone bad and unprofessional practices either, but can't just gather up the energy to be too pissed off about it when there's so much more to be pissed off at. :p

PS. wasn't really a rant worth apologizing to be honest :D

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah they were part of the few animated scenes in the game, but they often lagged and had problems. So awesome that they did fix that room and also added the sex/anal scenes. I agree with you about having a bug fixing update, that old fungus engine they use for the game really need all the patching it can get. Sorry for my rants in the previous posts, Gunsmoke is a small dev, really for them is a toxicity if they delay and toxicity if they deliver on time with missing stuff. IMO if they are gonna get toxicity anyways, rather they get it for delaying than for underdelivering, game dev takes time, we should have more patience really.
While i generally prefer devs to delay games rather than releasing them as buggy messes with content lacking, i can fully well understand the market reason for doing so rather than delaying. It's just how our rotten economic system works unfortunately.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
this thread gets so toxic when a new update is out its sad that everyone complains about everything instead of moving on to another game like complaining will change anything just interesting seeing all the saltyness honesty
This happens a lot (almost everywhere), the only way is to either check up a bit here and there and just get off the internet literally. Don't any of you have studies/work or a better wank or sex to do?

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
It always amazes me in every update how a lot of people suddenly appear to defend them because:
1: We are "pirating" the game so we shouldnt have an opinion. Which is false, the game is totally free because the moment he charges for it DC is going to go berserk on his ass. So he charges for the patreon, not the game.
2: They are "amateur developers" so they cant really do everything right. Except they could, you now, be amateur developers who dont hype up updates only to go back at the last minute.
3: Go to other games if you dont like this one. Which is stupid because i totally can shit on a bad product like a film, videogame, book or else if I find it shitty. Which this is.

Guy literally got paid 4 months to make a sole update (mercy + lang), and people are defending him. The need for hentai pussy makes people mad or something.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
SomethingUnlimited-2.3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes