lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
-i found the grey "mom"in the hideout
-i go the cell of wonder woman
-again the hideout with Myrina Grail and ww.
-don´t tell there is the event end for now :cry:

Reactions: evilkitty97

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
DELAFIL and UPLOADHAVEN slow af :(
I don't know why uploaders switched from WORKUPLOAD, GOFILE, ANONFILES or PIXELDRAIN.
Pixeldrain and Gofile are pretty good (though on Gofile when I click a download link it takes me to the homepage and I have to go back a page and pixeldrain has download limits), however, Workupload is slow for me for some reason on most days and is heavily inconsistent with speeds.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Anon747

Aug 6, 2019
same ol bs as usual I see.
I am curious though if anyone dug through the asset files to find all of this work thats supposedly done but not implemented yet?
post pictures if so cause it would be better to talk about those instead of focusing on the existing ""content"" with this update.

Reactions: Genradragon
Aug 25, 2017
from what I understand we need to wait till October to start the event and january to finish it. This means we will start the event in march as in October and January sunset will *insert bullshit here* and thus can only give us an update with half of a girl's content.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
In regards to it mostly being a bug fixing and coding update. Was it atleast a big bug fix update?

Btw any generous people here got a new save already to share?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
So just to clarify, all the naked ladies that are listed in the changelog are not accessible yet. It's just the 2 Mercy scenes for this update, right? I'm not missing any content?

Thanks

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
how do you go to themyscira
The same way we go to the land of Oz, only in our delusions.

In regards to it mostly being a bug fixing and coding update. Was it atleast a big bug fix update?

Btw any generous people here got a new save already to share?
Of course not, don't be silly. That'll come in November.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
from what I understand we need to wait till October to start the event and january to finish it. This means we will start the event in march as in October and January sunset will *insert bullshit here* and thus can only give us an update with half of a girl's content.
For some reason, when I read this, instead imagine the first half of the content, I envisioned the full content for half a girl. It's an interesting thought - right half? Left half? Only waist up? Only waist down? How about just the rear half?

Hmm, just the rear half - there'd be no feet to speak of. Wonder what Rob Liefeld's doing these days?

Jun 23, 2020
I thought the last update was bad Jesus fucking Christ.

I skipped the last one because I didn't think it was worth downloading for just Lana and it skipped the Mercy content in an update dedicated to her but this? Lmfao I've NEVER seen a dev this incompetent... 2 new scenes and all the other shit is locked.
When was the last time we got Bordello content? Like 2/3 years?

Amazing. Simply astounding, Sunset. Just when I think you couldn't fuck up any more than you have you go above and beyond just to prove me wrong.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes