Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Finally waited for about an hour and half of downloading the zip file, then replaced the data in the new version to 2.3.7. (current version on Mac rn). I'll see what I can get out of it and write something here later.

Edit: Okay, I like the worldmap so far. Had my first sex scene with Mercy and it's pretty hot, both of em naked and sweating.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
I am waiting to try out Tori's one. Autumn Falls, Elsa Jean, Kendra Sunderland, Mia Malkova and Riley Reid are high on my list. Just wanting the sleeves only. Destroya is pretty fantastic, legit. Felt the tightness through and I think I might have become addicted lol
easy there stallion!
yes, it can be quite addicted. I pretty much destroyed Tori..

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
How can I unlock Zatanna's third suit and Galatea's fourth? I can't unlock it. I read that there was a bug. I don't know if they fixed it but there is no way.

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
What's the current status of Rebuilt version? I remember playing this game like 3 years ago and clunky engine was such a slog to get through.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Well, always astounding how little this dev does from release to release and still makes 6 figures a year. Some things never change, even in this day and age one can make the most money out of the sheer stupidity of people. Sometimes I play with the idea becoming a patron for one of the devs, but in cases like these I am very happy being a pirate.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
How can I unlock Zatanna's third suit and Galatea's fourth? I can't unlock it. I read that there was a bug. I don't know if they fixed it but there is no way.
To get them I just kept visiting her and running through each option on repeat at least twice

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
i have done the sex scenes with mercy met the gray girl in the legion and now that ? is that the whole update? How do you travel to the Amazon Island?

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Well, always astounding how little this dev does from release to release and still makes 6 figures a year. Some things never change, even in this day and age one can make the most money out of the sheer stupidity of people. Sometimes I play with the idea becoming a patron for one of the devs, but in cases like these I am very happy being a pirate.
I honestly don't understand the world we live in anymore. I feel like at least half of the world population turned into 1940s tier level grifters.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes