Aug 29, 2017
Welp looks my prediction was right. The update was incomplete after all. But I never expected for Sunset to straight up lie in the changelog by putting stuff there that's not in the actual update. So we waited two months for 2 fucking scenes lmfao. At this point I have more respect for companies like EA than I do for Sunset.
so you CANT get to themyscira? i thought some people managed it??

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I swear to god this game hasn't had a new idea in five years. They've even walked back some of the mechanics, like the private bordello rooms and the surveillance room. Hell, the whole bordello has been forgotten about. What's really fucking crazy is that this dude makes six fucking figures. He makes TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND dollars a year. It's not unreasonable to think that the total cost of this entire project will hit a million dollars next year.

And he issues updates with a total of two new scenes.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I swear to god this game hasn't had a new idea in five years. They've even walked back some of the mechanics, like the private bordello rooms and the surveillance room. Hell, the whole bordello has been forgotten about. What's really fucking crazy is that this dude makes six fucking figures. He makes TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND dollars a year. It's not unreasonable to think that the total cost of this entire project will hit a million dollars next year.

And he issues updates with a total of two new scenes.
For the last few years on several occasions, he either delivers updates that are 1/3, 1/4 or just half of it. If it's a fully complete update it's a W for sure, but how many times can you do that? Like for a certain girl, that's okay, but events or just other girls do not live up to the potential.

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
For the last few years on several occasions, he either delivers updates that are 1/3, 1/4 or just half of it. If it's a fully complete update it's a W for sure, but how many times can you do that? Like for a certain girl, that's okay, but events or just other girls do not live up to the potential.
This thread and I have been over the theories about why the update rate is what it is, and I've said it before I believe it's because he won't hire a coder and abandon fungus and just focus on the art. No disrespect intended to sunset, but his talent is art.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hell, the whole bordello has been forgotten about.
If there's one thing that makes me sad it's this.. I mean don't get me wrong, I look forward to the Themiscyra event and I like that he adds new ladies, but the MB was such an integral part of the main story and it's become all but irrelevant.. I wish he goes back and completes the MB content for at least the most popular names before adding new characters.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
A bit unrelated but... I feel like the "animated" tag should be canned. Now, yes, there are a few animations, but he has stopped animating all the scenes for a few years now. (Unless you count 2 frame changes animation)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
2: They are "amateur developers" so they cant really do everything right. Except they could, you now, be amateur developers who dont hype up updates only to go back at the last minute.
I completely disagree with this. Google defines the word "amateur" as:
1. a person who engages in a pursuit, especially a sport, on an unpaid rather than a professional basis.
2. a person who is incompetent or inept at a particular activity.

The guy gets paid. That alone completely invalidates any "but dey amuhtures" defense. If you get paid to do it, you ain't an "amateur" by definition. People too often confuse that word with "part time."

Definition 2 on the other hand...

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I've been waiting years to finally fuck Mercy, and I've never really been into WW or any of the amazons, so it's not a big deal for me. That said, if even half of what people say about this update are even remotely true, I completely understand the vitriol.

Updates have long been lackluster for years, and the only thing that's kept me coming back was the art- but even that's starting to lose its novelty, considering the lack of variety in body types only gets more and more apparent with each additional character.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes