Dec 24, 2020
Gotta say... this is the most disappointing update imo
I like the world map addition fine, and the Mercy scenes are decent
But seriously... that's it!!! Nothing else in here we can access. I would have been at least somewhat happy if Mercy could have finally gotten her leash scenes and slut costume but nothing.
I guess I'm excited as to what the Themyscura update will entail, especially with Grail in it... but come on, they really had to tease us like this? Again!

Last edited:

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Gotta say... this is the most disappointing update imo
I like the world map addition fine, and the Mercy scenes are decent
But seriously... that's it!!! Nothing else in here we can access. I would have been at least somewhat happy if Mercy could have finally gotten her leash scenes and slut costume but nothing.
Yeah...Honestly I would have preferred if they took like 4 months for the update you know, like yeah people here would complain about the time is taking but that always happens in every thread, but like ok sunset is moving, say that to the patreons, say that the update is delayed and then in October release both mercy and about 50% of themyscira, that would be a bit better than well this.

Dec 24, 2020
Yeah...Honestly I would have preferred if they took like 4 months for the update you know, like yeah people here would complain about the time is taking but that always happens in every thread, but like ok sunset is moving, say that to the patreons, say that the update is delayed and then in October release both mercy and about 50% of themyscira, that would be a bit better than well this.
I agree. Sure delays suck but at least most of the time when they happened the updates themselves had a decent amount of content. You can literally get all the content of this update in like 5 minutes, not even.

Reactions: Grimlock99

z270

Aug 28, 2021
Seems like majority of the work for this update wasn't so much new content, but more about fixing old coding and giving new mechanics/maps. Which is fine on itself for an update to be honest, new content doesn't really do much if game is still too buggy and unoptimised to enjoy it fully.
they should have used patreon and just posted hey having problems sorry give us a month or two that would have been fine plus they could have at least remade mercy they just did two scenes and thats it

Dec 24, 2020
Seems like majority of the work for this update wasn't so much new content, but more about fixing old coding and giving new mechanics/maps. Which is fine on itself for an update to be honest, new content doesn't really do much if game is still too buggy and unoptimised to enjoy it fully.
I think the main issue isn't just that it's mostly bug fixing and small additions. The main issue is that it was hyped up as a huge event for Themyscira and would be super ambitious! But they had to push it back.
If it were marketed to us as being mainly a bug fixing update, sure people would be disappointed at first but when the update is released we would have gotten what was promised.
Unfortunately SR7/GG have a tendency of biting off more than they can chew. It's awesome that they're trying to add stuff for us that's this big but if you keep underestimating the time and energy needed to complete said task then the result will be the same: delayed/incomplete update and a disappointed fanbase...

Sorry for the rant guys :confused:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Personally i don't really care to complain about the amount of content, because i enjoy the game and i'm not paying for it currently. Also they are small studio, sure they get really good amount of money, but it doesn't really change the fact that they are not professional devs in a sense that they had training and experience of doing such before starting this. People put way too much expectations on these amateur devs, when professional devs can and will also betray expectations quite regularly.

whiteslayer

Jun 11, 2017
Personally i don't really care to complain about the amount of content, because i enjoy the game and i'm not paying for it currently. Also they are small studio, sure they get really good amount of money, but it doesn't really change the fact that they are not professional devs in a sense that they had training and experience of doing such before starting this. People put way too much expectations on these amateur devs, when professional devs can and will also betray expectations quite regularly.
yep this is every update everyone crying about missing or pushed back features when this has literally been every update past 2 years

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
they should have used patreon and just posted hey having problems sorry give us a month or two that would have been fine plus they could have at least remade mercy they just did two scenes and thats it
It's not like they haven't delayed releases before and have gotten as much toxicity for it. Sure they could do things better and have more professional attitude on the project, seems like there isn't really good project management skills for the devs. But people also put way too much expectations on small amateur devs like Gunsmoke Games.

Also it was not really about the scenes for Mercy, but fixing and optimising the code for her scenes if i understood their posts correctly. Her scenes have been quite unoptimised with game having more freezes and hang ups that rest of the scenes for other characters combined.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes