Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Which should be obvious since Galatea's default costume is literally a white one piece with a massive tit window.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
And here is the answer from the "creator" himself :PogChamp:
View attachment 2183337

I'm gonna go with Lois and Jinx

same-body-1.jpg

But while I was browsing the bodies I came across babs and lois' top from the blowjob scene and thought this can be snipped together. You can hardly tell what's what. Batgirl's body had been slightly skewed to mimick Lois' more slender body and a mild color replacement was made to match lois' slightly lighter skin tone. And the obligatory horizontal flip for good measure of course.

Batgirl_bgLeash_Body.jpg Lois_bgLeash_Body.jpg

It's that easy now with all these assets.

Batgirl-street-2.jpg Lois-street-2.jpg

I have nothing against SU re-mixing the existing stuff as long as the changes make the original sufficiently unrecognizable. It only bugs me if it looks too much like a carbon copy. (As demonstrated above.)

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look it is a good game but money is there goal after all. they don't care about those who spend hard earned cash on there stuff then they call ever one stupid and morons. not that great of dev's if they treat people like crap. but do they what are your thoughts.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
...I have nothing against SU re-mixing the existing stuff as long as the changes make the original sufficiently unrecognizable. It only bugs me if it looks too much like a carbon copy. (As demonstrated above.)
I 100% agree. Remixing models is fine, just if it fits the character. But the Lana model looks off in this case because the character looks different than supergirl so the drawing sucks side by side. But the same time who even cares about Lana :LUL:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Also here is funny clip about the quality of the drawings/art of the game.

I hate this clip because of how good the final drawing looks. :HideThePain:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
How do I unlock Circles without cheats?
I don't believe you can. I've tried many times since she was added, started over from scratch each time, and I've never been able to get her to unlock normally.

One thing that I think people are missing is that you also need to do the Kasnia event and see WW crash Audrey's wedding.
Turns out I might be mistaken about needing this to get the Themyscira event. Its not the Kasnia event, its just having done the yacht event. Saw this in the Discord today:
Capture.PNG

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
How do I unlock Circles without cheats?
Circe has been bugged for the last couple of versions.
You can either locate an old version (try 2.3.5 maybe?) install that and unlock her there by repeating the yacht events, choosing to interact with her, then reinstall 2.3.9 and continue, or you can just press 'C' on the city screen and unlock her there.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
hey i have some questions i know Tier 1 upgrades is for Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello while Tier 2 upgrade is them showing up in the cell i was wanting to know is Tier 3 upgrade still not active or if it is which of the girl can active and how

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes