Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Hi all. There is a small offer to the creator of this game. Will it be possible in the new addition to the game to make the function to remove the fluff from the pussy. Or just give the players a choice whether they want a shaved or unshaven pussy. Or how to beat it in the game. Well, what would Lex be able to do is to order some girls with furry pussy to shave it.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Hi all. There is a small offer to the creator of this game. Will it be possible in the new addition to the game to make the function to remove the fluff from the pussy. Or just give the players a choice whether they want a shaved or unshaven pussy. Or how to beat it in the game. Well, what would Lex be able to do is to order some girls with furry pussy to shave it.
With such proposals, you need to contact the game's discord channel, it's pointless to write such things here.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
dude it's a game pussy hair is no problem so some of the girls have a wolf pussy are a mighty beaver that is ok. but to each there own i use to hate hair there but now i don't. hell i love chesire's hatr pussy and olive skin as wonder woman's hairy pussy plues i would think amzones don't shave there anyway lol.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Is there still no option hide text-box? like in some games its click on mouse wheel.
I vaguely remember this being asked a while back and I believe the dev said its not possible with how the game is coded. It was supposed to be a feature in the "rebuilt" version, but that died and never got farther than the demo version we have in the OP.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes