Feb 22, 2018

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I'm just here to tell people to lower their expectations. And to point out that the game is 99% linear with little to no deviations
If the goal is to get fapable material as good as possible in no time without repercussions in the story, i think it'll be fine... This game is like a perv's niche which hits in the fantasy infancy of many... If not all of us... After all, isn't a masterpiece novel but still we are here...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Where are Killer Croc, Baby Dahl and Ultra-Humanite? There's not even Copperhead!
Why would we want them? Killer Croc is a 7'5" dude with a penchant for cannibalism and a horrific skin condition, Mary Dahl is an adult woman with systemic hypoplasia resulting in her permanently looking like a five year old, Ultra-Humanite is a Gorilla Grodd recolour, and Copperhead is a literal snakeman, a dude in a ridiculous costume, or a vaguely creepy woman. Only one of the six options you presented is palatable.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Then you have luck-not only Lana Lang but also Starfire,Poison Ivy and Hawkgirl.And when we get Mera.
Hawkgirl I also love and Mera has been a wish of mine for a while :)
Starfire and Ivy while certainly hot, but a step below for me due to the "not exactly human" skin color.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Hawkgirl I also love and Mera has been a wish of mine for a while :)
Starfire and Ivy while certainly hot, but a step below for me due to the "not exactly human" skin color.
While I agree with Ivy on the skin color, a lot of girls now even go to tanning beds to replicate Starfire's skin complexion. I see it as normal.

Also idk when Atlantis will be a thing but oh boy when it does, I am very excited to see Mera and what SR7 is gonna do with her. I'm a sucker for redheads if anyone can't tell...

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes