FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 101288 Hopefully one day she will be in the game. I have no idea why but I really want her in it. I know her role in the series was underwhelming minor but therest something about her that makes it more exciting.
It's true the devs are expanding the horizon for the game. But entertaining the thought of adding her would only add to the devs notoriety right now with regards to "Finishing Earlier Characters First Etc..".

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
It's true the devs are expanding the horizon for the game. But entertaining the thought of adding her would only add to the devs notoriety right now with regards to "Finishing Earlier Characters First Etc..".
Oh I totally understand. I mean there are a crap ton of characters I want in this game but I'll let it grow on it's own. Just wishful thinking, like how I also want Aresia as a henchwoman so Lex can bang two Amazons.

Reactions: xMendoza

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Whoa Whoa WHOA! What magic collar? I only got a coin and amulet.
I'm pretty sure he meant the amulet.
No, if you click on the empty third slot it'll let you buy a magic collar that it says unlocks special interactions in some places. Since the image doesn't appear until you click on it (though it shows up in your room and you can put it on) I figured it was just a placeholder that doesn't do anything yet, but wanted to make sure.

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
SR7 is using different bodies for the henchwomen, at least the breasts and shoulder.

The items from Tala just give the bonus in the description, +10% success chance and minus some heat IIRC.
Well, at least in the mentioned picture you can see that they have the same boob size. I know he will probably change it so they feel "different" at the end, but i was just pointing out that, at least in those two pictures, the only thing that changed is the tanned skin and the face.

Reactions: xMendoza

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
No, if you click on the empty third slot it'll let you buy a magic collar that it says unlocks special interactions in some places. Since the image doesn't appear until you click on it (though it shows up in your room and you can put it on) I figured it was just a placeholder that doesn't do anything yet, but wanted to make sure.
You beautiful bastard.
No doubt something for an upcoming release. It seems to have no purpose yet.

Big Coat Bubba

Apr 25, 2018
I have a question about the HD Assets Pack. Whenever I try to launch one of the webms or mp4s it gives me an error about missing codecs even though I have both of those codecs.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Get ready for "dissapointed" posts
I see this kind of "dissapointed" posts in almost every patreon game thread lol
@
You could try to uninstall all of your codecs and use Media Player Classic instead. It contains almost all necessary codecs in it. Works fine to me.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes