Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Next, Lex could have them try to undermine the Justice League from within.
Doubt, you will ever see any of the DC heros (in uniform) because of the IP. Thats DCs money and its hard to say heros being heros is parody and transformative as well as the logos have their own ip protection. It would be better to use mirror world versions. Look up in the sky its Amazing Man. Is that aquaman no silly that's Cthulhu the risin old one here to save the women with his helpful tentacles

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Doubt, you will ever see any of the DC heros (in uniform) because of the IP. Thats DCs money and its hard to say heros being heros is parody and transformative as well as the logos have their own ip protection. It would be better to use mirror world versions. Look up in the sky its Amazing Man. Is that aquaman no silly that's Cthulhu the risin old one here to save the women with his helpful tentacles
We already see the heroes in uniform, all the ladies have them when you first capture them, so unless the rules are different for male heroes then I don't see the difference. Still if it's a problem, he can have them show up out of uniform like he introduced the Flash at the strip club.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ok guys. Let me put it like this then. The bordello doesn’t allow interactions with the girls in the way the cells do right? As they are just mindless sex dolls and used by other guys outside of the private room.

That is notquite as enjoyable as playing through lex talking with the girls and how each one bounces off of him personality wise as he steadily wears them down and breaks their defenses.

in other words the bordello doesn’t have arguably the most fun aspect of the game in foucus. Playing as lex luthor and interacting with DC girls. And regardless of whether you like pregnancy content or not.

The way the game brings it up there would clearly be more of that character interaction. See what I’m getting at now? I believe I was just wording this poorly . As I’m sure most of us love reading the dialogue of this game.

Reactions: hahahacker

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Ok guys. Let me put it like this then. The bordello doesn’t allow interactions with the girls in the way the cells do right? As they are just mindless sex dolls and used by other guys outside of the private room.

That is notquite as enjoyable as playing through lex talking with the girls and how each one bounces off of him personality wise as he steadily wears them down and breaks their defenses.

in other words the bordello doesn’t have arguably the most fun aspect of the game in foucus. Playing as lex luthor and interacting with DC girls. And regardless of whether you like pregnancy content or not.

The way the game brings it up there would clearly be more of that character interaction. See what I’m getting at now? I believe I was just wording this poorly . As I’m sure most of us love reading the dialogue of this game.
I agree that Lex is an amazing mc and I love his dialogue,but I also like seeing dc heroines being used in a brothel. We shouldn't have to choose between features the game has introduced on it's own. We want the dev to keep his promise not go out of his way to add new stuff.

Reactions: Zane11

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Adding pregnancy before the ending is one of the worst possible decisions they can make, which would require reworking the whole game to account for it and add a good 5 years of development time at least. I don't like preg, but I'm not gonna be a bitch and complain if they wait until a time when it can be implemented without sacrificing an absurd amount of work that could go into other more important parts of the game.

The bordello on the other hand is the last part of the initial core content that is missing, finishing that would free Sunset to finally just do whatever events he wants and eventually finish the game.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
We already see the heroes in uniform, all the ladies have them when you first capture them, so unless the rules are different for male heroes then I don't see the difference. Still if it's a problem, he can have them show up out of uniform like he introduced the Flash at the strip club.
You will never see the male heroes is what I meant/implied. But expanding on your comment we also never see the female heroes being heroic, They are just captured. The "rules" are different, the male characters make the money for DC which is why Batman has 10+ monthly comic book titles and movies that exist with out the need to be in a team up.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just wanted to jump in here r.e. the Bordello thing.

The main thing I want to see here is to have the Bordello scenes completed for the rest of the girls. Particularly the orgy scenes...

As for Private Room content, there's a huge possibility here to introduce the option of threesomes and such with Lex. This could be done in the Cells too of course, but that's one very undeveloped area of SU. Lex gets to watch when the girl on girl happens, but he doesn't get to join in...

This is one of those areas that will be explored in the Ren'Py Re-Imagined thing. There's a bit of fanart involving guy on multi-girl action in the Re-Mix thread, and it'd be fun to incorporate some of that into the Ren'Py proof of concept.

Also, Catwoman is in the Bordello, so it'd be nice to get some Lex & Catwoman action going on!

In any case, I'm looking forward to more Bordello art!

As for the 'rule of 3 repeat scenes with minor variations' thing, yeah that gets a bit repetitive when dealing with around 3 dozen girls in the game. Shortening that progression could be a thought (as a mod or optional rule or something), but as this is essentially a 'trainer' type game of sorts, it's kind of expected...

As to whether GS Games would ever consider a remake/rebuild: After listening to their comments r.e. what happened the last time they explored this, I'm not holding my breath but hopefully Re-Imagined might inspire them to re-consider this.

Listening to the latest GS Games twitch streamcast, one of the reasons that they are mainly going to focus only on 'event/new location' content is because they don't wan't to 'poke the bear' r.e. the spaghetti code that is set up for the GS/MB/Cells using Fungus. This is why I'm on record that it's time to move on from Fungus, but SR7 doesn't sound at all interested in trying to recreate things using Ren'Py or a newer version of Unity or whatever.

In any case, the (new) ReBuilt and ReImagined contributors will keep exploring various ideas within the Ren'Py framework in the meantime!

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Adding pregnancy before the ending is one of the worst possible decisions they can make, which would require reworking the whole game to account for it and add a good 5 years of development time at least. I don't like preg, but I'm not gonna be a bitch and complain if they wait until a time when it can be implemented without sacrificing an absurd amount of work that could go into other more important parts of the game.
Putting aside the whole "how does player base feel about preg kink" issue, how is Lex gonna kill/neutralize the Justice League with a bunch of pregnant heroines? It just don't make no sense! Take over planet, THEN do breeding harem. Or don't. Whatever.

Plus game would have issue with time passage (how many days is the average pregnancy, 270ish?), so easier to do as post climax (pardon the pun!) denouement stuff that can be skipped by whoever can't handle the preggers. Layering on big bellies (BURGER!) and "slightly" larger breasts seem relatively trivial, but also unsure how that would interact with the animation stuff...

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
You will never see the male heroes is what I meant/implied. But expanding on your comment we also never see the female heroes being heroic, They are just captured. The "rules" are different, the male characters make the money for DC which is why Batman has 10+ monthly comic book titles and movies that exist with out the need to be in a team up.
We have seen Batman though. He shows up at the end of the Kasnia wedding event. Same with Nightwing. Sure its Tala in disguise to mess with Batgirl, but we see "him" in uniform.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
As we hold onto our horses and waiting for the lead up into early March's release, hopefully this finishes off what's left of the Themiscyra update, then the next one will include bordello stuff. If we're lucky SR7 might sneak a bit of tidbits into end of Feb, but that's how I predict how it goes

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
As we hold onto our horses and waiting for the lead up into early March's release, hopefully this finishes off what's left of the Themiscyra update, then the next one will include bordello stuff. If we're lucky SR7 might sneak a bit of tidbits into end of Feb, but that's how I predict how it goes
I doubt he can finish Themiscyra in just one more update.
After all we are talking for scenes with 20+ characters.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Oh you sweet summer child, you still haven't realized that the Themiscyra update will be milked hard for the rest of 2023, we're talking about 20+ characters here that each require their own scenes, there's no way this upcoming update finishes off the event lol.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes