JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Doubt, you will ever see any of the DC heros (in uniform) because of the IP. Thats DCs money and its hard to say heros being heros is parody and transformative as well as the logos have their own ip protection. It would be better to use mirror world versions. Look up in the sky its Amazing Man. Is that aquaman no silly that's Cthulhu the risin old one here to save the women with his helpful tentacles
You will never see the male heroes is what I meant/implied. But expanding on your comment we also never see the female heroes being heroic, They are just captured. The "rules" are different, the male characters make the money for DC which is why Batman has 10+ monthly comic book titles and movies that exist with out the need to be in a team up.
We have seen Batman though. He shows up at the end of the Kasnia wedding event. Same with Nightwing. Sure its Tala in disguise to mess with Batgirl, but we see "him" in uniform.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
As we hold onto our horses and waiting for the lead up into early March's release, hopefully this finishes off what's left of the Themiscyra update, then the next one will include bordello stuff. If we're lucky SR7 might sneak a bit of tidbits into end of Feb, but that's how I predict how it goes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As we hold onto our horses and waiting for the lead up into early March's release, hopefully this finishes off what's left of the Themiscyra update, then the next one will include bordello stuff. If we're lucky SR7 might sneak a bit of tidbits into end of Feb, but that's how I predict how it goes
I doubt he can finish Themiscyra in just one more update.
After all we are talking for scenes with 20+ characters.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Oh you sweet summer child, you still haven't realized that the Themiscyra update will be milked hard for the rest of 2023, we're talking about 20+ characters here that each require their own scenes, there's no way this upcoming update finishes off the event lol.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Oh you sweet summer child, you still haven't realized that the Themiscyra update will be milked hard for the rest of 2023, we're talking about 20+ characters here that each require their own scenes, there's no way this upcoming update finishes off the event lol.
I doubt he can finish Themiscyra in just one more update.
After all we are talking for scenes with 20+ characters.
True that but this lies in how much SR7 will troll us with the changelogs, so I'm playing a game of heads/tails to see if he can finish the entire thing next month. Actually take a shot every time he has said event but drags on for the rest of the year

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

Stargirl isn't the only with a score to settle as we draw closer to another closer being sent to Lex's business; The Bordello. Black Canary herself will have a great range of scenes to fully immerse the community alongside the other big piece of content, Themyscira. Whether it's your favorite Cell Girls or the mighty amazons of Themyscira, there will be plenty for everyone! The coming update of SU is drawing near and we at GunsmokeGames cannot wait to start off 2023 right

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Stargirl isn't the only with a score to settle as we draw closer to another closer being sent to Lex's business; The Bordello. Black Canary herself will have a great range of scenes to fully immerse the community alongside the other big piece of content, Themyscira. Whether it's your favorite Cell Girls or the mighty amazons of Themyscira, there will be plenty for everyone! The coming update of SU is drawing near and we at GunsmokeGames cannot wait to start off 2023 right
That pretty much seal the fate of Themiscyra-no way to finish the island in next update(which will be the third on island).

Brimal12343

Feb 20, 2022
Is there any way to 'unhire' a villain? Ivy shows up greyed out as if posted somewhere but isn't. I can't seem to drag her icon in any screen or reset her.

1676926483126.png

Gurshan

Apr 8, 2020
I am having a hard time activating the Themyscira event I saw somewhere that you were supposed to meet someone in the legion hideout but I've tried over 20 days and nobody has shown up any help please

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes