Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I believe it wasn't always like this. For Batgirl for example, there was a lot of dialogue and more actions than usual before you got to the sex. Made her corruption more gradual and thus more of what you could call a proper story.

Lately though you are correct, the newer girls feel rushed, as if the dev sees their cell content as an obligation to be done with quickly. Just 3 of each action in short order and before you know it the girl worships Lex. I miss content like Batgirl or Supergirl...
Batgirl got at least 2 updates to be that fleshed out. Doubt many other girls will have that much. And knowing SR7, if he ever pulls it off, it'll be worth 10+ updates and at least 5 years

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Batgirl got at least 2 updates to be that fleshed out.
Be that as it may, I believe that Batgirl is a good example that cells can actually have some good story to them. But sadly I agree with you that it's unlikely newer girls will get the proper attention, at least going by the recent trend of "quick and easy" when it comes to cell content.

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
Can someone give me a tutorial on how to download the game and how to run it I always try and I can't

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
friends help me how do i install the game
Can someone give me a tutorial on how to download the game and how to run it I always try and I can't
Download
Download the
Then use 7zip to extract the game file
Then click on the .exe file in the folder.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Have we really reached a point where extracting an archive is an issue for people? I've been seeing it more and more.
And people wonder why I bitch about search functions not being able to handle Boolean logic... since instead check boxes are more idiot proof, I guess.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Not to mention how much there seems to be suction on the pussy of that other one, since it's sucking toga in to form camel toe. :p
Don't you mean it's a camel toega? Sorry, couldn't resist the obvious portmanteau... But yeah, that toga camel toe is hilarious, especially without context. If the game references this, that would be funny. So I'll reserve judgement until after update is released.

Lately though you are correct, the newer girls feel rushed, as if the dev sees their cell content as an obligation to be done with quickly. Just 3 of each action in short order and before you know it the girl worships Lex. I miss content like Batgirl or Supergirl...
Agree, newer stuff does seem rushed. Dunno if devs just trying to ram stuff out now and then go back and add more dialogue/scenes later, or if there just isn't time to justify this since game is what, 6+ years old now and this ain't going on Steam anytime ever...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Has there ever been an attempt to mod this game so it includes fan edits?
Unity isn't very mod friendly, and then there's the whole Fungus thing...

Which is why there have been several attempts by various modder types to set up a Ren'Py version. Speaking of which...

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/post-10150751

I just uploaded a new proof of concept demo build. Again, disclaimer, this is an UNOFFICIAL community effort that a few modder types are putting together for free, to explore alternative ideas r.e. various gameplay elements that are found in SU Unity.

AGAIN, right now the ReImagined thing is just a a proof of concept demo which of course has a few bugs and not a lot of 'dialogue related' content as of yet, but if you need a distraction while we all wait for the next Something Unlimited update...

Our hope is that this may eventually convince GS Games to consider rebuilding SU in Ren"Py again and spiffy it up at some point. The last 'official' effort to do this ended in failure of course!

So yeah, SU ReImagined is mainly just a proof of concept, put together by a bunch of modder/fanart types for free, not associated with GS Games, and now with more Power Girl...

Last edited:

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022
Our hope is that this may eventually convince GS Games to consider rebuilding SU in Ren"Py again and spiffy it up at some point. The last 'official' effort to do this ended in failure of course!
Dude he can't be even bothered to work on his official release and you want to work on another mod for free?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You must be new here™ ....... You do realize we're unable to get a complete route done within ~3 updates ? Adding voices to ~25-30 girls, on top of training the AI to match them would take about 4+ years ................. Lower your expectations a few miles down, then repeat for every new build being announced

Last edited by a moderator:

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022
You must be new here™ ....... You do realize we're unable to get a complete route done within ~3 updates ? Adding voices to ~25-30 girls, on top of training the AI to match them would take about 4+ years ................. Lower your expectations a few miles down, then repeat for every new build being announced

Every couple of pages a sweet summer child comes and tells us his silly fantasies.

Reactions: uberbomb

Milners32

Sep 3, 2021
Going back to the story side of things. There is a part where Audrey meets Wonder woman on the leash and there is no follow up after. At least I haven't seen any.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes