drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Allegedly within the first few days of March. But it's better to assume closer to April and be pleasantly surprised when it's on time or only a few days late.
No, the release is scheduled for February.
It's usually on the last hours, and he's sometimes late(I'll agree it's more common recently), but it will be at most on the first week of March.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019

> The release date will be out soonish but
Sounds suspicious. But the update is coming out ambitious.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Alright people you know the drill: time to guess what the bullshit in regards to this update will be! Place your bets!
A) the update is out by the end of February, but half of the promised content is delayed to the next update
B) all the promised content is there, but the update doesn't release until the middle of March
C) the update releases on time with all the promised content, but is a buggy mess and half the scenes don't work right and/or crash the game
D) the update releases in the middle of March but STILL has only half of the promised content

Given that we're getting THREE bordello girls this update, I'm sincerely doubting we'll get any Themyscira content at all. Or either we will get some Themyscira content but either one or two of the three promised bordello girls will get delayed to the next update.
In other words I think the "50/50" focus is likely bullshit, so I vote for option A and option D.

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022
Alright people you know the drill: time to guess what the bullshit in regards to this update will be! Place your bets!
A) the update is out by the end of February, but half of the promised content is delayed to the next update
B) all the promised content is there, but the update doesn't release until the middle of March
C) the update releases on time with all the promised content, but is a buggy mess and half the scenes don't work right and/or crash the game
D) the update releases in the middle of March but STILL has only half of the promised content

Given that we're getting THREE bordello girls this update, I'm sincerely doubting we'll get any Themyscira content at all. Or either we will get some Themyscira content but either one or two of the three promised bordello girls will get delayed to the next update.
In other words I think the "50/50" focus is likely bullshit, so I vote for option A and option D.

Update gets delayed and split up in 3 parts for the next 6 months.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

The bordello scenes were done previous year.Mostly.
He just need to implement them and make them work,using the spaghetti code.
So I expect all 3(Stargirl,Black Canary and Starfire) to be in the update+some Themyscira scenes(not all of course),but still the game to be buggy and not on time.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
As much as i likenthat.the Themyscera event is long...why the fuck half the art is glitchy? When we massage Nubia breast....when we go to the library chick or the oracle...the model is invisible. Nubia isntits only, flloating on air. The library chick is a floating head and priestess is just lips. Wtf?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
As much as i likenthat.the Themyscera event is long...why the fuck half the art is glitchy? When we massage Nubia breast....when we go to the library chick or the oracle...the model is invisible. Nubia isntits only, flloating on air. The library chick is a floating head and priestess is just lips. Wtf?
I'm not getting that issue. May be worth a reinstall over the top (your saves are in the registry so should be fine)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes