Naega

Apr 8, 2020
I am having a hard time activating the Themyscira event I saw somewhere that you were supposed to meet someone in the legion hideout but I've tried over 20 days and nobody has shown up any help please
Just make sure you finish all WW,DONA,CASSIE SCENEs available and also superwoman scenes then try visit legion that is how i activate mine

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That pretty much seal the fate of Themiscyra-no way to finish the island in next update(which will be the third on island).
Well yeah, you never should have expected it to be finished. Themiscyra has almost no content as it is, expecting it to cover at least half a dozen characters in one update is unrealistic. Let's not forget that SR7 never got around to actually finishing either of the yacht events to the level he promised and Kasnia is still largely unfinished. Hope Themiscyra is done by the end of the year, expect it to never be finished.

dssdog

Nov 24, 2020
What to do with bugged grayed heroines? Can't set zatanna and terra to dance or bordello. Like they're already doing smth.

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
What to do with bugged grayed heroines? Can't set zatanna and terra to dance or bordello. Like they're already doing smth.
Either downgrade/upgrade devices or there won't be much you can do.
Zatanna is bugged. Once you upgrade her device enough to put her in a Lexcorp cell, she will never return to work no matter how many times you reset and reupgrade her device again. She is and always will be greyed out and "un-click-and-drag-able" on the GS and MB assignment screens. It has been like this for many updates. The Dev knows about this issue and likely does not care enough to fix it.

Terra may not be bugged. She dies during her cell story progression. This usually happens somewhere after her first cell BJ scene. You have to clone her. She returns back to her cell after cloning and then you will be able to reset and upgrade her device again to put her back to work.
If you are completely sure Terra has not yet died or she has already been cloned, and she is still greyed out after resetting her device, then it is a bug.

Reactions: dssdog

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
In other words start a new save if you actually want to see the shit for the brothel because SR7 ain't fixing shit. Something Unlimited has bugs that are old enough to go to preschool, if they're still in the game in six months they'll be starting kindergarten in the Fall.

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
Based on teasers there are two thing that will be added in the next update.
Black Canary and Star Girl PR scenes (hopefully completed and nothing left behind).
But I hope these gets added too,(It probably won't get added, It would be ideal for me though).
1. Lana Lang leash scene (It should have been added 4 updates ago but It's SR7 after all).
2. More Hippolyta content (SR7 worked on her leash scene).
And speaking of Hippolyta and she being in Reform Tower, I think I know who will be her next cellmates in that tower(in future of course). PersephoneNormal.jpg
Misczon1Normal.jpg

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Based on teasers there are two thing that will be added in the next update.
Black Canary and Star Girl PR scenes (hopefully completed and nothing left behind).
But I hope these gets added too,(It probably won't get added, It would be ideal for me though).
1. Lana Lang leash scene (It should have been added 4 updates ago but It's SR7 after all).
2. More Hippolyta content (SR7 worked on her leash scene).
And speaking of Hippolyta and she being in Reform Tower, I think I know who will be her next cellmates in that tower(in future of course). View attachment 2409257
View attachment 2409256
Damn, the metal worker who made that golden bikini bottom had to make them form fitting for each of them, to make that camel toe appear. Not to mention how much there seems to be suction on the pussy of that other one, since it's sucking toga in to form camel toe. :p

Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
A small question, is a way to check how are along youin a storyline? I'm thinking glamour slam/bordelo cells? Alot of the dialogue seems to just leave you hanging, and doesn't indicate if there's anymore to go. Best examples are Batgirl ( who seems pretty down storywise) compared to either Supergirl, Artemis or BLack Canary which seems that there's a 50/50 chance there's more events. The vault doesn't have the story, so it's not helpful.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A small question, is a way to check how are along youin a storyline? I'm thinking glamour slam/bordelo cells? Alot of the dialogue seems to just leave you hanging, and doesn't indicate if there's anymore to go. Best examples are Batgirl ( who seems pretty down storywise) compared to either Supergirl, Artemis or BLack Canary which seems that there's a 50/50 chance there's more events. The vault doesn't have the story, so it's not helpful.
Cells don't really have stories either. Talk to them, nothing more, unlock costumes, unlock scenes, talk again, still nothing, repeat for every girl except a few of them who get stuff outside at random. Until you get to mega-slut outfit for 99% of the girls, you still have stuff to do with them (purely cells content though, the rest just needs the correct device upgrades)

Reactions: UnsavouryPursuits

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Damn, the metal worker who made that golden bikini bottom had to make them form fitting for each of them, to make that camel toe appear. Not to mention how much there seems to be suction on the pussy of that other one, since it's sucking toga in to form camel toe. :p
Showing off genitals is historically accurate:
codpiece8.jpg

Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
Cells don't really have stories either. Talk to them, nothing more, unlock costumes, unlock scenes, talk again, still nothing, repeat for every girl except a few of them who get stuff outside at random. Until you get to mega-slut outfit for 99% of the girls, you still have stuff to do with them (purely cells content though, the rest just needs the correct device upgrades)
Well Batgirl's content cirtainly seems conplete diablogue wise for the cels, and black canary seems close to one. I m more thinking of a percentage where it says no more content at this point. And as far as leash scenes, the dialogue is The scenes for there walk of shames, are the same, same with the glamour slam. And it's the same for most of the characters, it would be nice if there was more stuff to do with those characters.

Jul 11, 2020
He doesn't really bother to give girls any sort of story in the cells any more. They either just eventually come to love being a sex slave or they never come round to it (and that's probably only because he couldn't be bothered to write it in for that girl). Plus, the progression is always the same old grind and the approach never changes in the slightest. Watch a scene, next night, repeat two times until you're on the next one.
Though to be fair, I think the problem stems more from the fact that there's nothing to do in the game/with the girls once you've got all their sex scenes unlocked

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
He doesn't really bother to give girls any sort of story in the cells any more. They either just eventually come to love being a sex slave or they never come round to it (and that's probably only because he couldn't be bothered to write it in for that girl). Plus, the progression is always the same old grind and the approach never changes in the slightest. Watch a scene, next night, repeat two times until you're on the next one.
Though to be fair, I think the problem stems more from the fact that there's nothing to do in the game/with the girls once you've got all their sex scenes unlocked
Isn't that the same as in every game like this one. Think about it main charater captures some girls and then easily enslaves them just by having sex with them.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
im gonna be honest, the girls who "refuse" to give in kinda feel like they have missing content. and there have been chances to make them. its similar to how some characters get the first reaction to a scene, that is confrontational, but later, after they "slutify", they still have it, even though it goes completely against what they are now.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I believe it wasn't always like this. For Batgirl for example, there was a lot of dialogue and more actions than usual before you got to the sex. Made her corruption more gradual and thus more of what you could call a proper story.

Lately though you are correct, the newer girls feel rushed, as if the dev sees their cell content as an obligation to be done with quickly. Just 3 of each action in short order and before you know it the girl worships Lex. I miss content like Batgirl or Supergirl...

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes