Konstantine

Apr 1, 2018
We have run into a lot of problems with the Themyscira content that we wanted in the new build, but we'll still see if we can get a solution in a day or two. Otherwise we'll simply turn some of it off for this build and fix it for the next one. The Meta-Bordello content and other work hasn't been effected. Just wanted to keep people in the loop that we'll still be in the regular release window either way.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
We have run into a lot of problems with the Themyscira content that we wanted in the new build, but we'll still see if we can get a solution in a day or two. Otherwise we'll simply turn some of it off for this build and fix it for the next one. The Meta-Bordello content and other work hasn't been effected. Just wanted to keep people in the loop that we'll still be in the regular release window either way.
As expected, looks like I guessed right, I knew 3 bordello girls and Themyscira was too good to be true going by their track record. Sunset is simply fucking ALLERGIC to being honest, isn't he?
First it was Superwoman and Wonder Woman having half their content delayed to the next update. Then it was Mercy getting delayed to next update. Then it was the Themyscira event being put into the changelog despite the player not being able to access the island, and now this.

Here's a tip, Sunset (of course he's never gonna read this or take it to heart but Imma say it anyway), if there is one aspect of the update that's giving you technical problems and isn't working as intended, DON'T tease it, don't mention it all, only mention the part that is actually working right, stop being a fucking liar ffs.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well,we know about Stargirl and Black Canary content from a very long time and at he beginning of the year you got a confirmation.

We'll be doing polls to select the next character that is worked on for Meta-Bordello content on the Picarto streams. Wonder Woman still needs MB content, but we'll leave her out for now since the Themyscira event will have content with her and she would obviously win anyone poll.

Black Canary and Stargirl content was done last year on stream and will be going into the main game this year.

We'd like to get to voting on a lot more content as we move forward, but we'll start out simple for now!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tbh, only Meta-Bordello content i would like to see are Catwoman content and content with Batgirl and Poison Ivy. Perhaps if there was other content with the heroines and your henchwomen or lady villains in there, those might also be nice to see.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Tbh, only Meta-Bordello content i would like to see are Catwoman content and content with Batgirl and Poison Ivy. Perhaps if there was other content with the heroines and your henchwomen or lady villains in there, those might also be nice to see.
Catwoman content :HideThePain: too optimistic

Jul 11, 2020
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I'd like to see them hire some of the super villianesses to work at Glamour Slam and the Bordello and maybe do twosomes in the masturbation scenes at the Slam with a heroine. Add a couple more Harleys from Alternate Universes and have them reverse rape the Joker. Add Mary Marvel and have scenes with Superwoman. Nude beach vacation scene at Amazon Island.

(Will the Villianesses ever take pity on Wally and relieve him of his virginity?) ( Maybe all the Harleys can Gangbang him live onstage at the Glamour Slam)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'd like to see them hire some of the super villianesses to work at Glamour Slam and the Bordello and maybe do twosomes in the masturbation scenes at the Slam with a heroine. Add a couple more Harleys from Alternate Universes and have them reverse rape the Joker. Add Mary Marvel and have scenes with Superwoman. Nude beach vacation scene at Amazon Island.

(Will the Villianesses ever take pity on Wally and relieve him of his virginity?) ( Maybe all the Harleys can Gangbang him live onstage at the Glamour Slam)
That would take over year, per girl .....

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Listen, you'll get your slight update to Themyscira, and three obscure girls with intro, dance, strip, leash scenes, and you will like it!
I actually like all the girls and all the events. Some more than others but there are none that i dislike or am indifferent to.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It has to be this month. Last update was December 03 2022 He is going to receive a lot of backlash if he pushes the update to April.
Oh you naive summer child, it doesn't "have" to be any month. SR7 and the guy who runs his socials have carefully crafted a den of sycophants to ensure that they are not questioned. There are literally patreon posts of him being all "oh jeeze guys, I worked really hard on this one but it's missing half of what I promised. oh jeeze guys" and the response to it will be all "IT OK U SHUD RELEESE EVRY FREE MONFHS INSTED OF TOW!" SR7 will never experience true backlash because he and his crony are ready, willing, and able to just straight up ban people, people have been booted from his patreon for questioning his release schedule.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
It’s really simple, when there is an update that has content I think is worth paying for, I subscribe. I play the update. Then I unsub and move on with my life until there is something I find worth paying for.
I’m not sure what calling him lazy or whatever or stirring shit up on the discord will do. Seems like a good way to get him to give no fucks about your opinion is all.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes