moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
It’s really simple, when there is an update that has content I think is worth paying for, I subscribe. I play the update. Then I unsub and move on with my life until there is something I find worth paying for.
I’m not sure what calling him lazy or whatever or stirring shit up on the discord will do. Seems like a good way to get him to give no fucks about your opinion is all.
He already doesnt give a fuck about people's opinions so why dont at least calle them on their bullshit from time to time.

An anon 42

Jun 22, 2020
As someone who is completely uninterested in "Themyscira" and only here for the bordello I'm ok with this (predictable) turn of events

I wish you could sen Lois there, really want her to have a good time in the exhibition room

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

We have run into a lot of problems with the Themyscira content that we wanted in the new build, but we'll still see if we can get a solution in a day or two. Otherwise we'll simply turn some of it off for this build and fix it for the next one. The Meta-Bordello content and other work hasn't been effected. Just wanted to keep people in the loop that we'll still be in the regular release window either way

Feb 23, 2018
You dudes can stop re-posting the same "breaking news" about the delay, we knew about it the 1st 5 times it was dumped in here

We have run into a lot of problems with the Themyscira content that we wanted in the new build, but we'll still see if we can get a solution in a day or two. Otherwise we'll simply turn some of it off for this build and fix it for the next one. The Meta-Bordello content and other work hasn't been effected. Just wanted to keep people in the loop that we'll still be in the regular release window either way

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

Si I am guessing just Starfire stargirl and black canary private room
I Doubt there will be exhibition content or Catwoman content.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Expect as little as possible. Why we would want to put the women back in the bordello I have no idea. All we'd be doing is whoring them out, which just results in scenes with faceless, ridiculously buff recolours and maybe the occasional villain fucking a heroine, or is a private room scene where it's basically just Lex fucking a drooling, mute version of the character. The private room scenes should have just been added to the cell content.

The fact that a couple of weeks ago SR7 promised 50/50 content and won't even be delivering on that means they either spent too long trying to unspaghetti the spaghetti that makes the code Something Unlimited and the update is going to be shit for the bordello, or he straight up lied about the updates being 50/50 and we'll get a somewhat complete bordello update for twoish characters. It's bad regardless.

annataz

Mar 21, 2020
Well. Looks like my copy is borked. Tried reinstalling and deleting saves. Still nothing. Get black screen when entering the labs.

Jul 2, 2017

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes