Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
i have said this before and i will say this again, they should just add the option to clone the heroines so we can put them in multiple places at the same time.

it makes no sense to me why they add stuff that force us to reset them, to see it once only to re-upgrade them again. its just a waste of time and (ingame) money. and because the "true content" is something that has forced us to take them out of working, we are making less money to pay for that crap anyways.
Honestly the reasoning behind that would be a developmental issue that would not survive a final release. But for those of us who hate to share what is ours in games, I would prefer to clone any girl headed to the bordello before they got there.

May be a good idea for the RI version.

Reactions: kido
Jan 31, 2022
Nice! I was always frustrated because you could do that with everyone but not her (Mercy, I think her name was). By any chance, can you ask of her or any of the non-brainwashed kidnapped heroines to act in the strip club?
Mercy and the other henchwomen can't work in the strip club. Also, all kidnapped heroines eventually get "brainwashed" (more like denied til they break).

Reactions: leathermax

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
"we'll still see if we can get a solution in a day or two"
3 days, and it doesnt seem like we get it today either, so that was another lie
To be fair nothing about that post stated that it would be released within the span of a day or two. We've still got three days left in the "window".

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
Also are people really complaining about the extra time given that it might let them fix the issue?
If it truly lets them fix the issue and release all of the promised content, then there's no problem and nobody's complaining.

However given Sunset's track record, we very much doubt the issue will be fixed, and if that happens, that means the update was released later then it should've been, yet some of the promised content wasn't delivered anyway.

The main problem with Sunset is his communication, if he had problems with the Themyscira content, he shouldn't have mentioned it at all in his update teasers, he should've simply mentioned the content that was working as intended. But because he's a greedy fuck, he always has to hype up every update to get that patreon money, then not deliver on it in some manner, whether that's not releasing the update within the window he promised, not delivering the content he promised, or both.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Okay can anybody give their opinion or tiers purely on the slut costumes of the women? Whats everybody thoughts? who has the best, worst, missed opportunities, and that can play of said characters etc.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Okay can anybody give their opinion or tiers purely on the slut costumes of the women? Whats everybody thoughts? who has the best, worst, missed opportunities, and that can play of said characters etc.
The thread did that a while back will link when I find it.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Also are people really complaining about the extra time given that it might let them fix the issue?
You say that like the extra time would actually lead to them fixing the issue. The only thing that will lead to them fixing the issue would be releasing it in April. Honestly, I'm at the point where I'm pretty sure the content is actually working but the artwork isn't finished and instead of actually putting real world in SR7 would rather fuck around for a month and a half instead of actually doing the work. SR7 knows he has an audience of sychophantic idiots paying his bills so he has no reason to actually put effort into anything.

spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
I think at the bottom is Miss Martian. The art is inconsistent and it's kind of a turnoff. The rest of the art looks very accurate in comparison to their source material.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes