spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
You say that like the extra time would actually lead to them fixing the issue. The only thing that will lead to them fixing the issue would be releasing it in April. Honestly, I'm at the point where I'm pretty sure the content is actually working but the artwork isn't finished and instead of actually putting real world in SR7 would rather fuck around for a month and a half instead of actually doing the work. SR7 knows he has an audience of sychophantic idiots paying his bills so he has no reason to actually put effort into anything.
I mean, I am thankful for the game so far. It's awesome content. I just hope the update comes out soon and that it delaying into March doesn't affect the 2 month release pattern with the end of April as the next release.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Honestly the reasoning behind that would be a developmental issue that would not survive a final release. But for those of us who hate to share what is ours in games, I would prefer to clone any girl headed to the bordello before they got there.

May be a good idea for the RI version.
i would like to have the option early as well, but i dont think this is an issue since you can unlock them as soon as you have the money anyways.

i also dont think its a development problem, as all it would need is a quick update to the bordello, at worst, just make a new page of "selectables" that is tagged as clones, its not even that hard, as it would be the same as the new page that was added when new characters were added.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I mean, I am thankful for the game so far. It's awesome content. I just hope the update comes out soon and that it delaying into March doesn't affect the 2 month release pattern with the end of April as the next release.
Never be thankful for anything a game developer or publisher gives you. Especially from publishers, but doubly so from anyone funded by patreon. Being thankful for someone creating a consumer product is extremely naive.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I think at the bottom is Miss Martian. The art is inconsistent and it's kind of a turnoff. The rest of the art looks very accurate in comparison to their source material.
im in the opposite camp there, i feel like miss martian's slut costume makes her much better. it fits her far more than her "vanilla" look, if anything, i feel like she is one of the best slut costumes, as its changed more than "just bikini and make up".

the ones i would call worse are cassie, stargirl and hawkgirl, the first 2 arent that bad but their shorts actually look like they have a dick there. hawkgirl on the other hand has another bland "star wars slave leia" vibe but worse in every way, and it also doesnt look good due to how the bra was drawn weird.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I feel like slut costumes like huntress and bat girl are the best since there unique, anything after is just boring :FacePalm:what's that? A slut costume that has a transparent shirt that just shows off their tits. :residentsleeper:

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
i would like to have the option early as well, but i dont think this is an issue since you can unlock them as soon as you have the money anyways.

i also dont think its a development problem, as all it would need is a quick update to the bordello, at worst, just make a new page of "selectables" that is tagged as clones, its not even that hard, as it would be the same as the new page that was added when new characters were added.
I think you missed what I'm saying.

Its not a problem to develop but what the person I quoted reasoning pretty much ends at the point the game is finished. Their issue has more to do with the tribulations of ongoing development, not in reguards to the game itself.

For me unlocking them isn't an issue of money, its the issue of someone else putting their dick in what is "mine" In the case of the bordello exhibition, lot of dicks. But you need to do that stuff for the purposes of unlocking costumes, so while I wouldn't call it forced to, if you want everything you will have to do it.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I think at the bottom is Miss Martian. The art is inconsistent and it's kind of a turnoff. The rest of the art looks very accurate in comparison to their source material.
as costumes go My issue is with like a lot of the slut costumes, there's some kind of pair of pants or skirt in the way of the slutty high waisted thong that would have looked great in some dancing or stripping scenes. Raven's, artemis, and at least Galatea's slut outfit suffers comes to mind too.

So I have to give it to Supergirl for the best. and pretty much anyone with the shitty lepord print goes to the bottom. with Huntress below that for looking like the nanny from the 90s

as far as MM's go, really got the colors in check and she has the really short hair that I like. I just hate the shorts blocking the thong. I would like to see her other short hair look translated to the game body, hopefully someone making fan art will do it someday.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Maybe the 7 means...

(Younger) Seven Of Nine in SU? A man can dream right? Yeah, it probably was a bit sexist to put 7 of 9 in a skin tight suit to attract male viewers and bi-curious gals to Voyager, but Jeri Ryan did fill out that suit rather nicely back in the day!

Jeri still looks pretty good these days, but yeah...

That'd be crossing universes or streams or something though, and won't happen, but as I said, a man can dream...
:p

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Maybe the 7 means...

(Younger) Seven Of Nine in SU? A man can dream right? Yeah, it probably was a bit sexist to put 7 of 9 in a skin tight suit to attract male viewers and bi-curious gals to Voyager, but Jeri Ryan did fill out that suit rather nicely back in the day!

Jeri still looks pretty good these days, but yeah...

That'd be crossing universes or streams or something though, and won't happen, but as I said, a man can dream...
:p
Crossing universes is ok, but as Egon wisely said, never cross the streams :p

Also it wasn't really the first time Star Trek did that, besides all the men are already in pretty much skin tight uniforms, so it's only matter of equality for ladies to be also :p

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
hawkgirl on the other hand has another bland "star wars slave leia" vibe but worse in every way, and it also doesnt look good due to how the bra was drawn weird.
Hawkgirls' slut outfit is actually a very faithful re-creation of the outfit worn by Despero's priestesses in the show. Hawkgirl appears in that episode but never wears it, although another one of GL's alien romantic interests (Katma Tui) does.

KatmaTui.png

I think the fact that it's an actual DCAU design makes it stand above most of the other slut outfits. Many of them (Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Artemis etc.) are pretty random with no connection to the character whatsoever, even clashing with the game's visual design somewhat.

Oct 9, 2018
i would pay just to see the people reaction if sunset announce out of nowhere that he's abandoning the game or just vanish without say a word, the fuss would be so great that even DC would step in

On one side there'd be those that feel vindicated going "See? I told you he's just a lazy fucker."

Then on the other side, there'd be people going "Thank you for giving us such an amazing game! Even though it's not finished what we got is still pretty awesome!"

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes