ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Hawkgirls' slut outfit is actually a very faithful re-creation of the outfit worn by Despero's priestesses in the show. Hawkgirl appears in that episode but never wears it, although another one of GL's alien romantic interests (Katma Tui) does.

View attachment 2444808

I think the fact that it's an actual DCAU design makes it stand above most of the other slut outfits. Many of them (Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Artemis etc.) are pretty random with no connection to the character whatsoever, even clashing with the game's visual design somewhat.

not gonna lie, that image is breaking my brain there. is she flat chested and those are decorations? is se wearing a full body skin color catsuit underneath? wtf is going on in there?

it also doesnt help that the shadow of her left arm looks so weird as well. ironically, the therm alien is the best one to describe it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
not gonna lie, that image is breaking my brain there. is she flat chested and those are decorations? is se wearing a full body skin color catsuit underneath? wtf is going on in there?

it also doesnt help that the shadow of her left arm looks so weird as well. ironically, the therm alien is the best one to describe it.
Looks like she has very small very small tits that those metal cups contain completely, perhaps they might slightly pack them tighter in there, but in any case she doesn't have big tits. Being flat isn't bad on itself, if it fits whole body type, but she could do with bit bigger tits.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I think the fact that it's an actual DCAU design makes it stand above most of the other slut outfits. Many of them (Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Artemis etc.) are pretty random with no connection to the character whatsoever, even clashing with the game's visual design somewhat.
This honestly. Stuff like that actually sucks how its not in the game more often. Stuff like how Supergirls Halloween costume is a reference to that one time Bruce Timm drew sailor moon
C08HqxAUsAA_aWf.jpg SupergirlHalloween.jpg
Shit like this is really great but its just buried in a bunch of mediocrity :FacePalm:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
i would pay just to see the people reaction if sunset announce out of nowhere that he's abandoning the game or just vanish without say a word, the fuss would be so great that even DC would step in
Haha my money is on disappearing with the money if he ever abandons the game. However he would still leave the patreon open for any stragglers who would hold out hope and keep paying for the chance of the game to start back up again

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018

More angles here. She's not flat-chested, the green bells are decorations, and she is mostly naked.

View attachment Katma Tui Punch.mp4

Also, who's willing to bet Katma Tui appears in the game before we can fuck Catwoman? :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
More angles here. She's not flat-chested, the green bells are decorations, and she is mostly naked.

View attachment 2446121

Also, who's willing to bet Katma Tui appears in the game before we can fuck Catwoman? :p
You think,we will get only 1 Green Lantern,before the action with Catwoman?
I expect there will be a lot more-Jessica Cruz,Katma Tui,Arisia Rrab,Jennifer-Lynn Hayden(Jade),Sojourner Jo Mullein,Soranik Natu,Droxelle,Kraken etc.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
bruh where the update at?
The update is nowhere to be found and is late as is usually the case with Sunset. When we do get it, it's also questionable whether we'll have any of the Themyscira content he promised.

I'm predicting we're getting the update either this week, or it'll be even more hillariously late and we won't get it until like the middle/end of March

Which of course also means that all subsequent updates that are coming in this year will also be late or will have remarkably little new content.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thats a shame. Guess I gotta reset the whole supergirl route to experience it again
Resetting her device won't do that, you'll have to go nuke the entire thing in the registry file. If that's what you were implying

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Crap. Nuking the registry it is then. Thanks for the info
Nuking the entire registry (file, unless you want your Windows to die) will remove your save. You'll have to open it and search through the ~50k lines where her specific route is and dabble in there

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes