septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Surely they wouldn't just add something and remove something else? Althought it might not be as bad as when they had the update that added Mercy stuff that was supposed to come out in the previous update and then nothing but fixes.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Surely they wouldn't just add something and remove something else? Althought it might not be as bad as when they had the update that added Mercy stuff that was supposed to come out in the previous update and then nothing but fixes.
I think it will just be less Themyscira than what was intended.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah it's hard to say. I feel like it's less likely to be Yara Flor stuff.

Last edited:

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
“Regular release window”

the release window has always been “whenever we feel like it” lmao
We can criticise him for a a lot of things, he's always late, but I never think he has been late for more than 10 days. (I'm too used to projects here that are like "soon" but it takes 6 months)
Edit : It will not prevent the update from being bad though.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
We can criticise him for a a lot of things, he's always late, but I never think he has been late for more than 10 days. (I'm too used to projects here that are like "soon" but it takes 6 months)
I think that's why they changed the release window to be two months + potentially the first week of next month.

Reactions: ghostfreak445

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Unrelated question, but what is the best version of Something Unlimited for Marvel heroes? A lot of people have tried making SU for Marvel, but which is the best?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Unrelated question, but what is the best version of Something Unlimited for Marvel heroes? A lot of people have tried making SU for Marvel, but which is the best?
None. Most of them have zero content. Only one that's decent is rogue-like evolution but has limited characters.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
You could maybe argue my game Winter Heroines is that.
635.PNG
Rouge-like is the long established one though it's a bit sim datey compared to SU.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Expect as little as possible. Why we would want to put the women back in the bordello I have no idea. All we'd be doing is whoring them out, which just results in scenes with faceless, ridiculously buff recolours and maybe the occasional villain fucking a heroine, or is a private room scene where it's basically just Lex fucking a drooling, mute version of the character. The private room scenes should have just been added to the cell content.

The fact that a couple of weeks ago SR7 promised 50/50 content and won't even be delivering on that means they either spent too long trying to unspaghetti the spaghetti that makes the code Something Unlimited and the update is going to be shit for the bordello, or he straight up lied about the updates being 50/50 and we'll get a somewhat complete bordello update for twoish characters. It's bad regardless.
i have said this before and i will say this again, they should just add the option to clone the heroines so we can put them in multiple places at the same time.

it makes no sense to me why they add stuff that force us to reset them, to see it once only to re-upgrade them again. its just a waste of time and (ingame) money. and because the "true content" is something that has forced us to take them out of working, we are making less money to pay for that crap anyways.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I've been out of touch with this project for a while. Can we already ask the henchwoman to stay naked and fuck her regularily in her room?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes