qwert0951

Sep 30, 2017
Well this was to be expected but if he still hasn't dropped it yet tells me that he wants the content for ww in this update instead of disabling it
I feel like he's just being lazy, he's procrastinating and will drop the update in a few days without the amazon content, and then say he really tried to fix things but couldnt

Strife13

Jun 18, 2022
Relatively new to this scene but yeah, from what I've seen he always tends to half-ass the content he promises, hiding under the excuse of ''bugs'' and shit. I still don't get how so many people are subscribed to his Patreon when he almost never communicates progress and doesn't deliver monthly (and complete) updates, if I was a subscriber I would have left long ago.

Smilerman

Mar 16, 2020
Update checklist:
- some new content (yes)
- murky deadline around the time of supposed planned release (yes)
- cut content due most likely due to the same lidl unity version issues as last 60 updates... (yes)
- end of patreon message mentioning "big stuff" and similar terms (yes)

To look for next time:
- getting half of the half of the Themyscira content from an update ago
- "big stuff" being cut from next update due to technical reasons

Jokes aside, ' some significant overhauls to the main systems ' sounds actually interesting.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Update checklist:
- some new content (yes)
- cut content due most likely due to the same lidl unity version issues as last 60 updates... (yes)

To look for next time:

Jokes aside, ' some significant overhauls to the main systems ' sounds actually interesting.
That last comment, I wonder if some unofficial proof of concept demo thingie that's (here) on the interwebs somewhere might be needling them a bit?

Just noting that I'm easy to find (here)!

Strife13

Jun 18, 2022
Update checklist:
- some new content (yes)

To look for next time:

We should make a SU Update bingo template every month

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

We are sorry for the delay. SR7 was very sick, and everything ground to a halt for a while. We had wanted to start the year with a large build that had an equal amount of old and new but ran into problems near the end of the month. Most of the added Themyscira stuff will be disabled but fixed for the next build. There have been no problems with the Meta-Bordello or other content, though.
Black Canary, Stargirl, and Starfire have their Private Rooms completed. Black Canary and Stargirl have their Exhibitions as well.
A lot of bug fixing was done for a couple of weeks, and some significant overhauls to the main systems. Hopefully, this will remedy a lot of older bugs that have been around for a while. Zatanna's problems should be fixed. We are still looking to fix the Poison Ivy problem, where she is greyed out for no real reason, but we have yet to be able to replicate it ourselves.
We have some big things coming up around the corner as well!
Thanks for the patience, guys. We couldn't do this without you

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Hmm I wonder if the only themyscira stuff that will show up will be what was streamed leading up to this eventual release. Surely that's just a coincidence. And the sick stuff is almost assuredly bullshit. You didn't spend much time trying to fix the Themyscira content that isn't actually there so dawg just pop a tylenol and hit upload. :KEK:

Reactions: FriendlyBear12
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes