sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
So let me get this straight. Everything with the amazons which was the main promised content doesn't work apprently. So its not in, even though that was argubally the main point of this.

But the bordello which nobody at least comparativly, cares for as they don't really ask about it's content works just fine and that's all we are getting?

Why do i get the feeling that when someone checks the code of this update when it's posted no content from the amazons will even BE in there and really they just wanted to try to use the bordello again, but knew if they said it was ONLY that, people would lose interest and not care and drop their paetrons?

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
So let me get this straight. Everything with the amazons which was the main promised content doesn't work apprently. So its not in, even though that was argubally the main point of this.

But the bordello which nobody at least comparativly, cares for as they don't really ask about it's content works just fine and that's all we are getting?

Why do i get the feeling that when someone checks the code of this update when it's posted no content from the amazons will even BE in there and really they just wanted to try to use the bordello again, but knew if they said it was ONLY that, people would lose interest and not care and drop their paetrons?
It's always hard to say if it's done because he believes on his capacities, or if it's purposefully.
But we'll never see on the next update the extra content.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Darkarno

Aug 22, 2021
And instead of a real apology and saying, we will be adding the missing content in a week or 2 when we ironed out the issues with it, they just cut it entirely and will put it into the next one :cautious:
And literally the next update will only have the cut content haha. When was the last time a new update came out without things being cut or "broken"

Oct 1, 2017
As for the changelog,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lmao, what a fucking joke of a content for Themyscria! At this point, I'm convinced he just got lazy and didn't want to draw those in the first place.

SU is dead. im not pissed off, not sad, i just have nothing to say anymore..

It's_All_So_Tiresome.png

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As for the changelog,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lmao, what a fucking joke of a content for Themyscria! At this point, I'm convinced he just got lazy and didn't want to draw those in the first place.
And to think some of Themyscira content should be in the game half year ago.
At least Alternate Existence brings awesome update.

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
So they did what I thought they were going to do well they said a week right to fix the bugs I can wait a week to fix the rest well time to get to work

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes