Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Basically 3 MB scenes + exhibition and scraps of Themiscirya is what I'm/we're getting for the changelog/new update

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Those MB pose for Canary is definitely the Miss Martian cell one, I can't name the other resemblances, it's recycled over again--still horny hot nevertheless

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
My main gripe with this game has been the lack of a text speed option so I decided to make a

Instant Text Speed Mod

Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in your SU_2.3.5_Data/Managed subfolder with this one and the text speed should change to instant. I haven't seen any problems yet but I can't guarantee there aren't problems! Back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll first!

This should ONLY be used on the current version, 2.3.5.

For anyone's curiosity here's the steps I did to make it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is an updated version of this mod, following the instructions above:

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Nope, can't get Circe visit to fire. No idea what I'm doing wrong. Tried going everywhere on the Island and the following:
- Sleeping on the island and doing nothing with Nubia
- above and all actions with Nubia
- returning to the actual Tower

And nothing happens

Dec 4, 2021
I have finished searching through the files of this update, and what I've found is... jack shit. I really found 2 things that I thought were interesting enough:
This Question picture:

QuestionWarning01.png
and an image of the heroine select screen, which I'm unfortunately unable to show due to any attempt of trying to attach the image of it crashes my page.
Although surprisingly, it works pretty well as a fighting game roster template, which I've used here:

Screenshot 2023-03-09 193022.png

It ain't much but it's something.

Last edited:

WestSide23

Aug 10, 2018
I have finished searching through the files of this update, and what I've found is... jack shit. I really found 2 things that I thought were interesting enough:
This Question picture:

View attachment 2453945
and an image of the heroine select screen, which I'm unfortunately unable to show due to any attempt of trying to attach the image of it crashes my page.
Although surprisingly, it works pretty well as a fighting game roster template, which I've used here: View attachment 2453954

It ain't much but its something
So in other words the content isn't "disabled" like he said, it's simply not there at all ?

Dec 4, 2021
So in other words the content isn't "disabled" like he said, it's simply not there at all ?
From the looks of it yeah, although what I saw was only the 2D textures, aka the things I can easily access without having to download 100 different programs. There's stuff like the UNITY files for (presumably) all the scenes in the game.

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
Nope, can't get Circe visit to fire. No idea what I'm doing wrong. Tried going everywhere on the Island and the following:
- Sleeping on the island and doing nothing with Nubia
- above and all actions with Nubia
- returning to the actual Tower

And nothing happens
Talk to Nubia until you exhaust her dialogue. Start a new day cycle. Go out of the villa, visit enough places that the day ends, and you go back to the tower. Circe should be introduced

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomethingUnlimited-2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: LordPalpatine

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
I keep seeing it popup in latest update from time to time and it looks so nice it's such a shame the quality of the game went downhill

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes