BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
Nope, can't get Circe visit to fire. No idea what I'm doing wrong. Tried going everywhere on the Island and the following:
- Sleeping on the island and doing nothing with Nubia
- above and all actions with Nubia
- returning to the actual Tower

And nothing happens
Talk to Nubia until you exhaust her dialogue. Start a new day cycle. Go out of the villa, visit enough places that the day ends, and you go back to the tower. Circe should be introduced

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomethingUnlimited-2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: LordPalpatine

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
I keep seeing it popup in latest update from time to time and it looks so nice it's such a shame the quality of the game went downhill

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
The tragic thing about this game is that the Something Trainer mod was completely dead before it ever got anywhere. So much nice artwork and it's in the most boring and unfulfilling type of ero VN ever.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
As for the changelog,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lmao, what a fucking joke of a content for Themyscria! At this point, I'm convinced he just got lazy and didn't want to draw those in the first place.
Oh no no, SR7 wasn't lazy, he got sick. "Sick." "Siiiiick"

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have finished searching through the files of this update, and what I've found is... jack shit. I really found 2 things that I thought were interesting enough:
This Question picture:

View attachment 2453945
and an image of the heroine select screen, which I'm unfortunately unable to show due to any attempt of trying to attach the image of it crashes my page.
Although surprisingly, it works pretty well as a fighting game roster template, which I've used here: View attachment 2453954

It ain't much but its something
Took me a bit to figure out where that background is getting used. Costume picker in the MB...

I set up a different approach to choosing costumes (and girl management in general) in that unofficial SU ReImagined proof of concept community demo project thing of course...

It'll be a while before significant amounts of girl content is added, as volunteer projects move at their own pace, but I'll be dropping another framework update tomorrow, which might have a bit of Stargirl's earlier cell content included (there's also a few intro cell dialogues with BG, SupG and Zat)...

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
finnaly getting new bordello scenes lol nothing wrong whit the cells but always tought the bordello scenes were hotter like terra and super girl for example

jwalker1337

Aug 25, 2020
y'know, most people would have a team working on updating the back-end/older stuff while another team works on newer stuff that way progress gets made and the game keeps being optimized. any app dev team would have something like this but i guess hiring someone to do it would be too much work since they'd have to learn what changes were made and you'd have to actually be optimal with code. also, the dev is a cheap bastard who'd rather make money ripping off his patrons rather than actually making the game.

at least the rogue-like modders started working on their own shit while working on their mod so at least those guys are eating.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
From the looks of it yeah, although what I saw was only the 2D textures, aka the things I can easily access without having to download 100 different programs. There's stuff like the UNITY files for (presumably) all the scenes in the game.
As far as I can tell by others' reports, all the girls/scenes are made up of like 5-6 parts that the game jams together to produce something resembling a girl. All those assets files are probably just body parts floating around, waiting to be mashed with the rest of the body

Reactions: Testerguy19

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Nope, can't get Circe visit to fire. No idea what I'm doing wrong. Tried going everywhere on the Island and the following:
- Sleeping on the island and doing nothing with Nubia
- above and all actions with Nubia
- returning to the actual Tower

And nothing happens
i think its bugged somone on discord said they had to bruit force it in the regrisity

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Can you share starfire scenes and your save please?
can you share starfire new content also please and your save reg key

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes