Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
" The next SU update should mark the start of summer and with it, more for everyone to see, do, and like. "
"mark the start of summer and with it"
Huh? Its already the end of the first month of summer, its not start
Actually north of the equator we're not even a week into Summer, which is where SR7 is located since I believe the nation his work ethic brings shame upon is Canada. The solstice was on Wednesday.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
" The next SU update should mark the start of summer and with it, more for everyone to see, do, and like. "
"mark the start of summer and with it"
Huh? Its already the end of the first month of summer, its not start
Bro's hate boner is so hard he's mad about him about the weather now

• Haha
Reactions: Grayking666

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i still think its simpler to just give us the oportunity to clone the girls, so we can have them working and at their cells at the same time.

could even unlock a special afterwards of having both at the same time. even the "special room" from the bordello could be played with the clone in their room. same scene, but the dialogue has the og comenting it.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
All right let's put our collective brain power together and figure out what content is getting released in this next update:

Zatanna Exhibition

Hawkgirl MB strip/blowjob/sex/anal

WW content (Scene 1 &2, Dance, Strip) (?)

BoB Amazon content.

A bordello 2 scene for another heroine(?) Bizarro fucking supergirl?

Reactions: Testerguy19

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
All right let's put our collective brain power together and figure out what content is getting released in this next update:

Zatanna Exhibition

BoB Amazon content.

I think they're going to put Zatanna content to finish her. Since the develepors were live streeming drawing of Hawkgirl I think she will also have content. Not sure about Wonder Woman, develeoprs did say she's going to appear in Themyscira.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

Zatanna Exhibition

BoB Amazon content.

Supergirl already has a bordello 2 scene (with Lobo). Maybe Huntress with Steven Mandragora?

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018

Zatanna Exhibition

BoB Amazon content.

When is the next update expected?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Ive gotta say, the Themyscira stuff is overrated. Id rather get more done in kasnia or just get more characters in the normal mode.
i have no problem with themyscira itself, what i dont understand is why, with so many new characters sunset wasted time making content for someone who already has enough content, instead of giving us more events with the new girls.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes