shzilla

Jul 31, 2022

We have run into some minor issues but we are working through to fix them as fast as we can. We'll have to the build out as soon as it's possible.
Thanks for the patience.

No one expected that after he has been running into "minor issues" every single time he is supposed to be releasing new version...

This problem was totally unforeseen act of god.

• Haha
Reactions: LordPalpatine

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
No one expected that after he has been running into "minor issues" every single time he is supposed to be releasing new version...

This problem was totally unforeseen act of god.
Well considering how the thing he uses barely works at all i know they are seeing how it works with renpy

spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
Side Convo: Best 5 women in the game in terms of art/scenes/dialogue.

1. Roulette's animated scene is admittedly the hottest. Great pose. Messy.

2. Volcana's scenes in Lex's Room. Not sure what it is, but she sits at #2 for me.

3. Starfire's Room Sex Scene. Her abs, expressions, and position are perfect.

4. Hawkgirl in her Slave Costume is so underrated. I wish she had more submissive dialogue/expressions in her room now that it's been a while.

5. Anything with Wonder Woman. She's my favorite. Same as Hawkgirl though, I wish she had more submissive dialogue by now. It'd be great to see her just totally converted like Batgirl. Or even WW in Roulette's animated sex pose, that'd be amazing.

Mr.X_17

Apr 23, 2023

We have run into some minor issues but we are working through to fix them as fast as we can. We'll have to the build out as soon as it's possible.
Thanks for the patience.
The bugs always appear right on time, don’t they.
Man, I’m not even paying a subscription to their Patreon and I feel buyer’s remorse lmao.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Side Convo: Best 5 women in the game in terms of art/scenes/dialogue.

1. Roulette's animated scene is admittedly the hottest. Great pose. Messy.

2. Volcana's scenes in Lex's Room. Not sure what it is, but she sits at #2 for me.

3. Starfire's Room Sex Scene. Her abs, expressions, and position are perfect.

4. Hawkgirl in her Slave Costume is so underrated. I wish she had more submissive dialogue/expressions in her room now that it's been a while.

5. Anything with Wonder Woman. She's my favorite. Same as Hawkgirl though, I wish she had more submissive dialogue by now. It'd be great to see her just totally converted like Batgirl. Or even WW in Roulette's animated sex pose, that'd be amazing.
In no particular order: Starfire, Raven (I'm a Raven simp, sue me), Ravager, Vixen, and... either M'gan or Killer Frost

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes