evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Side Convo: Best 5 women in the game in terms of art/scenes/dialogue.

1. Roulette's animated scene is admittedly the hottest. Great pose. Messy.

2. Volcana's scenes in Lex's Room. Not sure what it is, but she sits at #2 for me.

3. Starfire's Room Sex Scene. Her abs, expressions, and position are perfect.

4. Hawkgirl in her Slave Costume is so underrated. I wish she had more submissive dialogue/expressions in her room now that it's been a while.

5. Anything with Wonder Woman. She's my favorite. Same as Hawkgirl though, I wish she had more submissive dialogue by now. It'd be great to see her just totally converted like Batgirl. Or even WW in Roulette's animated sex pose, that'd be amazing.
I want to get in on that ranking action too:geek:

1. I agree with Roulette, hers is the hottest. Plus I love her tattoos and professional demeanor towards Lex.

2. Mercy's overall scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. Superwoman. When it comes to abs, overall fitness, dialogue and positions of scenes. For me she is the queen of it:love:

4. Starfire. As my top in submissiveness and expressions. Just perfect, whenever I pursue someone in the cells, Id visit her cell before ending the day.

5. Black Canary. All of the aforementioned above are big girls, so my top petite one is Dinah. Only gal who is unmatched in wearing fishnets.

badsys95

Nov 22, 2021
Hello, could somebody help me? How do I unlock the last upgrade of a device (in picture)? I am also kind of stuck (no new girls, events etc.), last was Savage´s wedding. :cry:

Thank you.
Hello, brother! This shit button has never worked! In version SU 2.3.7 the same problem. Press the "C" button in the main city and choose events. Or press "reset"
reset.jpg

spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
I want to get in on that ranking action too:geek:

1. I agree with Roulette, hers is the hottest. Plus I love her tattoos and professional demeanor towards Lex.

2. Mercy's overall scenes.

3. Superwoman. When it comes to abs, overall fitness, dialogue and positions of scenes. For me she is the queen of it:love:

4. Starfire. As my top in submissiveness and expressions. Just perfect, whenever I pursue someone in the cells, Id visit her cell before ending the day.

5. Black Canary. All of the aforementioned above are big girls, so my top petite one is Dinah. Only gal who is unmatched in wearing fishnets.
WOAH what. I never realized Lex went down on her. I like how you view the women. Big girls v petite ones haha. Personally, i see them all as ripped due to the nature of their work, but i totally see your viewpoint. I agree with you on Starfire. Her magnitude of submission + her body, pheww

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
First I want so say sorry for the delay, I wanted to add more systems but i took me to much time and......yeah...so I'll post the update with what I finished so far.
For now to get new girls you will need to use the "Cheats" from Vault, I didn't have enough time to finish the "Capture Heroines" system.
PC
Mega
MAC
Mega
Hello there I got sent back to main menu telling mercy to dance

Reactions: xMendoza
Feb 5, 2018
Side Convo: Best 5 women in the game in terms of art/scenes/dialogue.

1. Roulette's animated scene is admittedly the hottest. Great pose. Messy.

2. Volcana's scenes in Lex's Room. Not sure what it is, but she sits at #2 for me.

3. Starfire's Room Sex Scene. Her abs, expressions, and position are perfect.

4. Hawkgirl in her Slave Costume is so underrated. I wish she had more submissive dialogue/expressions in her room now that it's been a while.

5. Anything with Wonder Woman. She's my favorite. Same as Hawkgirl though, I wish she had more submissive dialogue by now. It'd be great to see her just totally converted like Batgirl. Or even WW in Roulette's animated sex pose, that'd be amazing.
Off memory, not in any specific order:

- Lois' regular outfit Strip scene.

- Black Canary's Anal scene.

- WW's Anal scene.

- Mercy's Strip scene.

- Sazu's Anal scene.

Bonus: Artemis' Sex scene.

Reason for choices, I like how their pussy looks and the angle/view given. The puffy/fluffy lips are my biggest turn on.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
I just found this game and from the little i've read the creators of the game aren't going to finish it and 2 fans have started finishing/remaking it, there are nearly 35000 posts so hard to catch up. How much of this is right and what link do I need to download for the latest version, is it the Something Unlimited 2.4.1 version on the front page or xMendoza's SURebuilt version?

• Hey there
Reactions: evilkitty97

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just found this game and from the little i've read the creators of the game aren't going to finish it and 2 fans have started finishing/remaking it, there are nearly 35000 posts so hard to catch up. How much of this is right and what link do I need to download for the latest version, is it the Something Unlimited 2.4.1 version on the front page or xMendoza's SURebuilt version?
The Unity version of Something Unlimited is very much alive. There's usually 3-4 updates a year, and the next update is expected fairly soon. The latest update has been slightly delayed of course, which is par for the course with SR7, but yeah it's definitely not abandoned. The latest update was scheduled to release around 1 July, but as I noted, is expectedly delayed so it should drop in the next several weeks.

As for xMendoza's Ren'Py remake, SU Rebuilt, that's very much a work in progress. He just released the latest version over the weekend.

There's also SU ReImagined, the proof of concept gameplay demo which I've been spearheading, with help from a number of other people. It's also very much a work in progress, and it's goal is to take the SU Storyline and gameplay in new directions, as well as incorporating existing content.

Both Rebuilt and ReImagined are 'for free' community projects, so nobody is getting paid AFAIK for said projects. These are very much UNOFFICIAL efforts, and being volunteer efforts are coming together slowly but surely.

One reason Rebuilt and ReImagined exist at all is because Something Unlimited (the official Unity version) is rather buggy and the gameplay can be tedious, and some of us want more streamlined gameplay as well as a way to add in new fan-made content, something that the current Unity version doesn't really lend itself to. But I digress...

There's more info about ReImagined and Rebuilt here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...npy-demo-community-development-thread.144779/

Also, you should check out the SU Sprite Re-Mix/Fanart thread, there's a lot of cool fan made art in there!
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/

BTW, some of this fanart stuff already has or will eventually make it's way into ReImagined, once I finish coding the gameplay backbone stuff...

But yeah the Unity version of Something Unlimited is very much alive and is still being worked on, with a lot of content and about 3-4 updates released each year, so if the story interests you you should definitely play the 'official' version!

Hope this helps!
;)

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
The Unity version of Something Unlimited is very much alive. There's usually 3-4 updates a year, and the next update is expected fairly soon. The latest update has been slightly delayed of course, which is par for the course with SR7, but yeah it's definitely not abandoned. The latest update was scheduled to release around 1 July, but as I noted, is expectedly delayed so it should drop in the next several weeks.

As for xMendoza's Ren'Py remake, SU Rebuilt, that's very much a work in progress. He just released the latest version over the weekend.

There's also SU ReImagined, the proof of concept gameplay demo which I've been spearheading, with help from a number of other people. It's also very much a work in progress, and it's goal is to take the SU Storyline and gameplay in new directions, as well as incorporating existing content.

Both Rebuilt and ReImagined are 'for free' community projects, so nobody is getting paid AFAIK for said projects. These are very much UNOFFICIAL efforts, and being volunteer efforts are coming together slowly but surely.

One reason Rebuilt and ReImagined exist at all is because Something Unlimited (the official Unity version) is rather buggy and the gameplay can be tedious, and some of us want more streamlined gameplay as well as a way to add in new fan-made content, something that the current Unity version doesn't really lend itself to. But I digress...

There's more info about ReImagined and Rebuilt here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...npy-demo-community-development-thread.144779/

Also, you should check out the SU Sprite Re-Mix/Fanart thread, there's a lot of cool fan made art in there!
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/

BTW, some of this fanart stuff already has or will eventually make it's way into ReImagined, once I finish coding the gameplay backbone stuff...

But yeah the Unity version of Something Unlimited is very much alive and is still being worked on, with a lot of content and about 3-4 updates released each year, so if the story interests you you should definitely play the 'official' version!

Hope this helps!
;)
Wow thanks for filling me in with this post makes things a lot more clear. Ill be sure to check out both the rebuilt and your reimagined versions after I finish the main game! As someone who has just got into coding myself I get how long coding can take, so thanks for all the hard work!

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
like OhWee said curently there are 2 mods.
- SU Rebuild 2 - i'm the one that is working on it
- SU ReImagined - is OhWee's project
We both try to create a new port for SU on renpy
As for you question no that SURebuilt from the first page is the official attempt to remake this game but failed in the end

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Wow thanks for filling me in with this post makes things a lot more clear. Ill be sure to check out both the rebuilt and your reimagined versions after I finish the main game! As someone who has just got into coding myself I get how long coding can take, so thanks for all the hard work!
Something Unlimited is not a finished game yet, not sure when that'll happen, 2030 if we are lucky maybe?
:ROFLMAO:

But don't let that deter you. There is a LOT of content in Something Unlimited, so it's worth going through the various story arcs to see what's there currently. The cell scenes get a bit repetitive, but there's some cool dialogue hidden in there too, so it's worth hammering through it. Have fun!
;)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes