spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
In no particular order: Starfire, Raven (I'm a Raven simp, sue me), Ravager, Vixen, and... either M'gan or Killer Frost
Quality choices. Raven is very valid. I know she's done, but I hope Sunset does more between her and Starfire. A threeway with them. Getting Killer Frost after Prison was amazing. I WANT to like M'gan in this game, but her art doesn't work for me. Feels like a different artist drew her and I dont think ive seen the game's art style of her in any show or movie.

Mr.X_17

Apr 23, 2023
Side Convo: Best 5 women in the game in terms of art/scenes/dialogue.

1. Roulette's animated scene is admittedly the hottest. Great pose. Messy.

2. Volcana's scenes in Lex's Room. Not sure what it is, but she sits at #2 for me.

3. Starfire's Room Sex Scene. Her abs, expressions, and position are perfect.

4. Hawkgirl in her Slave Costume is so underrated. I wish she had more submissive dialogue/expressions in her room now that it's been a while.

5. Anything with Wonder Woman. She's my favorite. Same as Hawkgirl though, I wish she had more submissive dialogue by now. It'd be great to see her just totally converted like Batgirl. Or even WW in Roulette's animated sex pose, that'd be amazing.
My Top 1 will always be Wonder Woman, specially in this game, her body is perfection.

Number 2 would be Artemis, she’s my fave from Young Justice which leads me to my number 3 who is Cheshire, I love the fact that you can pair them up and fuck in the game.

Number 4 is Black Canary, you can’t go wrong with Dinah, starting from her iconic biker slut outfit.

Number 5 has to be Lois Lane, gotta love me the whole “I act like I’m not into it but I obviously am” schtick.

spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
Wow you are so right. I totally forgot about Cheshire especially. She's my favorite henchwoman.
My Top 1 will always be Wonder Woman, specially in this game, her body is perfection.

Number 2 would be Artemis, she’s my fave from Young Justice which leads me to my number 3 who is Cheshire, I love the fact that you can pair them up and fuck in the game.

Number 4 is Black Canary, you can’t go wrong with Dinah, starting from her iconic biker slut outfit.

Number 5 has to be Lois Lane, gotta love me the whole “I act like I’m not into it but I obviously am” schtick.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Side Convo: Best 5 women in the game in terms of art/scenes/dialogue.

1. Roulette's animated scene is admittedly the hottest. Great pose. Messy.

2. Volcana's scenes in Lex's Room. Not sure what it is, but she sits at #2 for me.

3. Starfire's Room Sex Scene. Her abs, expressions, and position are perfect.

4. Hawkgirl in her Slave Costume is so underrated. I wish she had more submissive dialogue/expressions in her room now that it's been a while.

5. Anything with Wonder Woman. She's my favorite. Same as Hawkgirl though, I wish she had more submissive dialogue by now. It'd be great to see her just totally converted like Batgirl. Or even WW in Roulette's animated sex pose, that'd be amazing.
#1 Catwoman. Her scenes are top tier. Literally the most unique poses in the series. You can tell SR7 took inspiration from the kama sutra itself.
#2 Morgaine Le Fay.I love the scene where you fuck her in front of her geriatric son. (A reference to a JLU episode.)
#3 Amanda Waller. It's a breath of fresh air to have her bangable with her body type. The fact Luthor lifts her up while screwing her is proof of his superiority.
#4 Ma Kent. We already are screwing Lois and Lana. I'm glad we get to really take a dig at the man of steel by anally piledriving his mom.
#5 Rampage. I love her dialogue where she calls banging "Snu-Snu" really plays into her lack of brain function and reference to Futurama.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
#1 Catwoman. Her scenes are top tier. Literally the most unique poses in the series. You can tell SR7 took inspiration from the kama sutra itself.
#2 Morgaine Le Fay.I love the scene where you fuck her in front of her geriatric son. (A reference to a JLU episode.)
#3 Amanda Waller. It's a breath of fresh air to have her bangable with her body type. The fact Luthor lifts her up while screwing her is proof of his superiority.
#4 Ma Kent. We already are screwing Lois and Lana. I'm glad we get to really take a dig at the man of steel by anally piledriving his mom.
#5 Rampage. I love her dialogue where she calls banging "Snu-Snu" really plays into her lack of brain function and reference to Futurama.
You are not funny.

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
They need to just bite the bullet and move the whole thing to another engine. Godot is free, Game Maker and Construct are cheap. Right now Something Unlimited is basically a Looney Tunes gag where a car drives out a garage and everything falls off at once leaving Daffy Duck or whoever just holding a steering wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
They need to just bite the bullet and move the whole thing to another engine. Godot is free, Game Maker and Construct are cheap. Right now Something Unlimited is basically a Looney Tunes gag where a car drives out a garage and everything falls off at once leaving Daffy Duck or whoever just holding a steering wheel.
Unity is fine, their problem is that it was never meant for games to be produced this long, you can't update the version so SU is stuck in an ancient version, and with an ungodly amount of spaghetti coding.

While it is true that pretty much any revamp made by an actual coder in any engine would be better than what SU has, I don't think that is happening any time soon. After multiple people working on SU Rebuild plus that fiasco with the Akanoes Scooby Doo game, I would say their problems go beyond just technical difficulties, being burned once is part of the business, twice is bad luck, when everyone you hire doesn't work out maybe the problem is not with these people.

Being realistic, the only fix for the SU's engine problems is if OhWee and xMendonza ever finish their Ren'py port and receive a big fat check to sell it to Sunset. Even then, chances are pretty low that it would work well under Sunset's management.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
While it is true that pretty much any revamp made by an actual coder in any engine would be better than what SU has, I don't think that is happening any time soon. After multiple people working on SU Rebuild plus that fiasco with the Akanoes Scooby Doo game, I would say their problems go beyond just technical difficulties, being burned once is part of the business, twice is bad luck, when everyone you hire doesn't work out maybe the problem is not with these people.
I have heard of those other problems, but that Akanoes Scooby Doo thing isn't familiar to me, could you tell me what happened there?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I have heard of those other problems, but that Akanoes Scooby Doo thing isn't familiar to me, could you tell me what happened there?
tl;dr Sunset hired Akanoes to make a Scooby Doo game, due to a gross failure in communication the game they were making was much bigger and more ambitious than what Sunset wanted, leading it to run late and eventually be canceled (it probably didn't help that Akanoes can't even deliver his own game in a timely fashion)

Sharkx99

Nov 22, 2017
Hello, could somebody help me? How do I unlock the last upgrade of a device (in picture)? I am also kind of stuck (no new girls, events etc.), last was Savage´s wedding. :cry:

Thank you.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Hello, could somebody help me? How do I unlock the last upgrade of a device (in picture)? I am also kind of stuck (no new girls, events etc.), last was Savage´s wedding. :cry:

Thank you.
You don't / can't.
It's only there because the devs can't (or can't be bothered to) remove it from the UI from earlier upgrades.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
First I want so say sorry for the delay, I wanted to add more systems but i took me to much time and......yeah...so I'll post the update with what I finished so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For now to get new girls you will need to use the "Cheats" from Vault, I didn't have enough time to finish the "Capture Heroines" system.
PC

MAC

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
First I want so say sorry for the delay, I wanted to add more systems but i took me to much time and......yeah...so I'll post the update with what I finished so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For now to get new girls you will need to use the "Cheats" from Vault, I didn't have enough time to finish the "Capture Heroines" system.
PC
Mega
MAC
Mega
damm bro, this renpy remake is getting complete really fast :b

Reactions: xMendoza

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
tl;dr Sunset hired Akanoes to make a Scooby Doo game, due to a gross failure in communication the game they were making was much bigger and more ambitious than what Sunset wanted, leading it to run late and eventually be canceled (it probably didn't help that Akanoes can't even deliver his own game in a timely fashion)
My favorite running joke of gunsmoke games is when they hire someone from the outside it bites them in the ass, like SU rebuilt dev basically scamming them and the Skanoes situation.

magikiswaifu

Mar 26, 2022
What even happens with the threat level system? You get to a point in the game where you literally never have to think about it. What happens if it's maxed?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes