zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
i dont understand why hasnt those costumes become avaliable for them in their cell scenes. aside from only the twins(which had by far the worst of the bunch), every costume was FYRE. i specially liked the raven, lois and even artemis costume(not just them, but their pair as well).
It's a lot of extra work that's better spent on making new scenes. Adding the April O'Neil outfit to Lois would require changing at least 10 different cell scenes, two of which are animations.
Alternative costumes are a mistake because it quickly balloons out of control, as Sunset eventually found out. That's why Lex always takes his clothes off in new scenes, so that he doesn't have to waste time drawing multiple Lexes in every outfit for every single sex scene.

In fact, most games I've played where you can play dress-up with the girls just ignores that when it comes to sex scenes, and reverts to a default outfit so that the artist only has to draw a single version of the scene.

(And as nicely drawn as the Halloween costumes were, the event was ultimately a mistake. Was there really a desperate need to let us fuck Wonder Woman cosplaying as She-Hulk when we couldn't even fuck normal Wonder Woman yet? This kind of bonus content should have waited until the base game was done.)

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
Side Convo: Best 5 women in the game in terms of art/scenes/dialogue.

1. Roulette's animated scene is admittedly the hottest. Great pose. Messy.

2. Volcana's scenes in Lex's Room. Not sure what it is, but she sits at #2 for me.

3. Starfire's Room Sex Scene. Her abs, expressions, and position are perfect.

4. Hawkgirl in her Slave Costume is so underrated. I wish she had more submissive dialogue/expressions in her room now that it's been a while.

5. Anything with Wonder Woman. She's my favorite. Same as Hawkgirl though, I wish she had more submissive dialogue by now. It'd be great to see her just totally converted like Batgirl. Or even WW in Roulette's animated sex pose, that'd be amazing.
I'd have to go with:

1.) Superwoman; love her build, love her outfits, love many of the positions she's in. All around, probably my fave.
2.) Ms. Martian; while not a fan of the whole oreo BS, I like her transformation from innocent to slutty, I like her final outfit (though I wish she didn't cut her hair), she has some good positions/scenes (her bordello stuff is some of the hottest, IMO), and I adore the futa scenes with Artemis.
3.) Jinx; I like a petite little hotty, and she fits the bill nicely. Wish she had some more outfit variation, but ah well.
4.) Blackfire; the slave outfit is hot, the secretary outfit is hot, and that facefuck scene is *chef's kiss*.
5.) Livewire; I think she must be a favorite of SR's too, considering how many different scenes of her there are (including some animated). Some great stuff, especially her Lex Quarters anal. Again, wish she had more outfit variety (a failing of the non-henchman villainesses), but she keeps thigh-highs and arm gloves on, so that's cool.

Worst, IMO? Tied between Lana Lang (a huge disappointment) and Zatanna (so much potential, sadly underutilized).

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Side Convo: Best 5 women in the game in terms of art/scenes/dialogue.

1. Roulette's animated scene is admittedly the hottest. Great pose. Messy.

2. Volcana's scenes in Lex's Room. Not sure what it is, but she sits at #2 for me.

3. Starfire's Room Sex Scene. Her abs, expressions, and position are perfect.

4. Hawkgirl in her Slave Costume is so underrated. I wish she had more submissive dialogue/expressions in her room now that it's been a while.

5. Anything with Wonder Woman. She's my favorite. Same as Hawkgirl though, I wish she had more submissive dialogue by now. It'd be great to see her just totally converted like Batgirl. Or even WW in Roulette's animated sex pose, that'd be amazing.
My best 5 gals:
1. Miss Martian. I just love everything about her in this game: dialogues, oreos addiction thing, looks, GS and MB scenes, cell scenes. Best girl for me.

2. Wonder Woman. The whole "breaking the amazon" thing, her costumes, her scenes, especiall cell anal. Love her.

3. Nubia. Super hot strong big titted chocolate momma. The dialogues seemed interesting to read for me, she looks stunning (it feels to me that SR7 loved to draw her pretty much), and her scenes are really hot and well drawn.

4. Stargirl. Perfect high school brat, well drawn sprites and scenes, also her cell anal scene is one of the best imo. My body just says so.

5. Harley from her show. It was funny to read her convos with Lex, considering that she knows a completely different version of him in her world (with a small dick). I also find her version very hot in the show, and I like her scenes. They are all good imo, esepecially her missionary sex scene. Dayum...

I wish I could add Galatea to this list, because she's one of the hottest girl in the game imo, all that "daddy" thing, plus her massage scene is one of the best. But her sex scenes, I dunno, they're just boring. I mean nothing special about them, and I wanted something really special for such a special girl :cry:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: evilkitty97

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
When are they gonna add scenes for the amazon artemis, i think that will be a good addition
Some time between now and never and I mean that in all seriousness. We don't know when it'll happen, we don't know if it'll happen, and there's a very good chance it's intended to happen but never will because SR7 has yet to actually finish any event in the game. Seriously. Every single event wound up either being heavily scaled back from the original vision or has been left dangling for years. Even the yacht parties are lesser than they were intended to be because SR7 just wandered off to new content and has never wandered back.

Jul 30, 2018
First I want so say sorry for the delay, I wanted to add more systems but i took me to much time and......yeah...so I'll post the update with what I finished so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For now to get new girls you will need to use the "Cheats" from Vault, I didn't have enough time to finish the "Capture Heroines" system.
PC
Mega
MAC
Mega
Since its Ren'py can it run on Joiplay?

Sora076

Nov 25, 2020
Well catwoman content when?(i know its been seen release with nothing at all for my girl selina but let me see your thoughts)

magikiswaifu

Mar 26, 2022
Man, if only real world really worked as you clowns think it does, maybe then I'd just stumble my way into being one of the richest people in the world by knowing nothing about business.
ooh, another person that loves sucking Elons Cock. Thought I suppose this site out of any is the best place for some good ole cock sucking.

• Haha
Reactions: znerun
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes