Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Why else are we here?

It is quite unfair but I wouldnt understand the depth of it because Im no SR7 supporter or simp of his.

Im just a biased DC fan, perverted too might I add, who is still thanking God for SU existing.
And if SR7 wants to continue his sht forever, I wouldnt mind. No offense.

More content from DC gals, makes me happy:love:
It sucks when things end, DC related.
Well yeah, while I despise him for being a lazy liar he is still quite a good artist + found a good niche for himself which isn't exactly brimming with content. If this wasn't his job and merely a passion project that he'd be getting paid for good money for I'd have zero problems with it, but he's getting paid a shitton of money for him to treat it like a job, and he absolutely does not. He could be much worse though, so thank fuck that so far he's at least hovering around ''lazily doing his job'' and not ''scamming people'' like some other Patreon creators.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Well yeah, while I despise him for being a lazy liar he is still quite a good artist + found a good niche for himself which isn't exactly brimming with content. If this wasn't his job and merely a passion project that he'd be getting paid for good money for I'd have zero problems with it, but he's getting paid a shitton of money for him to treat it like a job, and he absolutely does not. He could be much worse though, so thank fuck that so far he's at least hovering around ''lazily doing his job'' and not ''scamming people'' like some other Patreon creators.
I think you've perfectly described him.
He's doing poorly, but at least there is consistent updates with some content. We're far from all the other scammers that will release 3 good updates and then nothing for 6 month, then they will experience difficulties and so on.

Reactions: No-Nonon

spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
The late releases this year throws off the intended cycle for the year right?

So June 30th should've been the date for this update, then next August 31st. Now that it's close to mid July, the future update isn't until September 30th. Not accounting for the late release from the beginning of the year that shouldve been in the end of February. Doesn't that mean the Patreon community is getting MUCH less content than what was scheduled for 2023? But still paying the same amount? Also, has it been established whether Sunset is a gal, guy, or w/e? Not that it matters.

spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019

So June 30th should've been the date for this update, then next August 31st. Now that it's close to mid July, the future update isn't until September 30th. Not accounting for the late release from the beginning of the year that shouldve been in the end of February. Doesn't that mean the Patreon community is getting MUCH less content than what was scheduled for 2023? But still paying the same amount? Also, has it been established whether Sunset is a gal, guy, or w/e? Not that it matters.
Also, since they take November/December off work every year. Doesn't that mean October 2023 - February 2024, there won't be any updates? That's 5 months of $17k of no content, but getting paid for it.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016

They have a release window for the updates that goes from the last day of the month until the 7th day, so it's still in the window.
Previous delays in release didn't impact the next releases (content might vary).

No one likes delays but come on, 6th of July isn't middle of the month...

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I feel like toilet paper is the villain way.
Along with not washing your hands

And that is why I don't have a patreon. Well that and I really don't wanna make a fun hobby (writing) into work because then I won't enjoy it anymore.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
That means, you are a fan of the game but not the Dev?
And his Patrons are fans of both.

Do you feel very terrible whenever an update is delayed?

Forgive me, I think I dont know the feeling:cry:
I just love these DC gals.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i like the dc girls to and no i don't like the dev's much just how i feel about some things. by the way hope they fix all these damn bug's there game has. the girl who uses backwards talk are what ever it's called sorry not good with names. her leash scene needs fixed keep's repeating the very first scene over and over agian

spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
They have a release window for the updates that goes from the last day of the month until the 7th day, so it's still in the window.
Previous delays in release didn't impact the next releases (content might vary).

No one likes delays but come on, 6th of July isn't middle of the month...
I mean, I hope I'm wrong. Nothing tomorrow is gonna be sad.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Count the amount of scenes added in a typical update. Just adding one new costume for Lois (10+ scenes altered) would take up a good chunk of that, without giving us any new real content.

And if he decides to make new cell scenes for Lois in the future, the amount of versions he needs to make have now increased by 1 for every new scene. Like I said, it quickly balloons out of control and I'm pretty sure he has stated that he regrets adding so many alternative costumes for this reason.

Resetting characters is annoying, but completing the bordello is important to finish the base game that was promised 8(!) years ago.
It's best to think about the Halloween/Yacht/Prison costumes as bonus content.
i know that, im just saying that i would rather have those costumes than the bordello at this point. also about the time it takes, that's why i said it would be ok to have 1 character get them per update. it would be 3-4 posed costume images, as a side note, i wonder how much work would it really take be to have the character get tan/pale skin variants, or diferent hair/eye colors.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
it would be 3-4 posed costume images, as a side note, i wonder how much work would it really take be to have the character get tan/pale skin variants, or diferent hair/eye colors.
It would definitely be easier to make variations than creating new scenes (the only fully new scenes for the April outfit would be the intro, and possibly 2 stripping scenes). But the different hair means he has to edit absolutely every scene with her, even when she is naked. Changing skin and eye color is simple, but even drawing "just" the hair still takes time, and it adds up since there are so many scenes.

Funny thing, when I counted Lois' scenes in the art assets I was surprised at how many cell-related scenes she has. She's one of the few who has a HJ scene and she also has 3 different leash scenes(!), two of which are with Mercy.

Reactions: KaiserST

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022
Funny thing, when I counted Lois' scenes in the art assets I was surprised at how many cell-related scenes she has. She's one of the few who has a HJ scene and she also has 3 different leash scenes(!), two of which are with Mercy.

That's because she's one of early characters - before sunsetriders realized he can get double the money for half of the work.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes