ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
So what are the over-unders on shitty excuses that they'll barf out when the release drops?
-Uh oh, Sunset was weawwy sick :sick: and couldn't click "Upload" in the span of a week.
-Uh oh, Sunset's ISP had to rip out and put in new wires, ugh ISPs amirite?
-Uh oh, Sunset had to move again, haha what a coincidence.
-Uh oh, Sunset had to do a bunch of "under the hood" work that won't have any visible improvements on updates being implemented even though we say it will!

Please correct me on any other shit excuses I may have missed. :KEK:

observer80

Jul 8, 2017
So what are the over-unders on shitty excuses that they'll barf out when the release drops?
-Uh oh, Sunset was weawwy sick :sick: and couldn't click "Upload" in the span of a week.
-Uh oh, Sunset's ISP had to rip out and put in new wires, ugh ISPs amirite?
-Uh oh, Sunset had to move again, haha what a coincidence.
-Uh oh, Sunset had to do a bunch of "under the hood" work that won't have any visible improvements on updates being implemented even though we say it will!

Please correct me on any other shit excuses I may have missed. :KEK:

Uh oh, Sunset had a fire in his apartment and the new update was destroyed.....oh wait, that was Crowchild, nevermind.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like i said there is one of the thing that get me with them lol. wait that would be odd if they just said this lol. we could not release it because all the people saying bad stuff about us lol.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Wow, he moved one month update to 2 month update now he's moving it to 2 and half month updates.
TBH it doesn't resert the counter. The next update will be scheduled to late August, and will the usual delay it will be early September, so still 2 months.

The late update was published the 1st, but the previous one the 14th...
So let's just say, we don't know.

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022
TBH it doesn't resert the counter. The next update will be scheduled to late August, and will the usual delay it will be early September, so still 2 months.

The late update was published the 1st, but the previous one the 14th...
So let's just say, we don't know.

It's 2 months if you ignore the delay...

spacepotato69

Oct 19, 2019
I'm calling it. There's only going to be one more update after this for 2023 (in September). Then they take October, November, December, January, February off, with the Feb release delayed into March. (Oct thru Feb: $85,000+ earned via $17k+ monthly in Patreon subscriptions). Since they take Nov/Dec off. Not hating, but pheww, what a hustle. Lex would be impressed.

And we're all just going to take it in the ass like Livewire. Because we love this game.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm calling it. There's only going to be one more update after this for 2023 (in September). Then they take October, November, December, January, February off, with the Feb release delayed into March. (Oct thru Feb: $85,000+ earned via $17k+ monthly in Patreon subscriptions). Since they take Nov/Dec off. Not hating, but pheww, what a hustle. Lex would be impressed.

And we're all just going to take it in the ass like Livewire. Because we love this game.
The only thing my ass is taking is a dump. I ain't dumb enough to pay this idiot.

shzilla

Jul 31, 2022

Nov/Dec - Christmas excuse.

January - New year excuse.

February - It has only 29 days excuse.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes