zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
are could just be finding the drawings made by the true artist work and just codeing the stuff to fit lol.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a friendly reminder that there are two ongoing 'for free' community efforts to port SU over to Ren'Py...

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...npy-demo-community-development-thread.144779/

Here's a few recent screenshots from the one I've been spearheading...

Note that this is STILL just an unofficial proof of concept gameplay demo. The next demo update will be dropping in a couple of weeks, and will introduce a bit of new content and a new gameplay angle... It's slowly but surely coming together!

There's also SU Rebuilt 2 (also linked in the OP of the linked thread above) for those looking for a more 'faithful' experience.

My main reason for bringing this up here is that, if a few of you want to "put your 'money' where your mouth is" (not actual money) and may be interested in helping us with these 'for free' F95Zone community projects, help is always appreciated!

This won't replace SU Unity in any shape or form for some time to come yet (play SU Unity for that of course!) but if new ideas interest you...

---

As for the latest SU Unity update being delayed, I DID tell y'all to just assume it won't show up for around a month after SR7/Smokeshank originally target as their release date, no sense stressing over them routinely releasing things 2-4 weeks after they think it'll be ready! I'm rather interested in the next update myself, I generally only play every other update, that way I have more new content to discover in one go!

Also, I will of course update my SU quick reference sheet for 2.42 after 2.42 drops, give me about a week or so though after 2.42 drops, I'll need to play through the game to 'double check' the new stuff that is added!

Carry on!
:cool:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes