Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
Ive gotta say, the Themyscira stuff is overrated. Id rather get more done in kasnia or just get more characters in the normal mode.
Agreed. It's not bad stuff, but I don't really give a crap about these amazon characters...I'd rather have new scenes of the heroes and villains I know and lust after. Preferably more group action...the scenes that combine characters (Raven/Tala, Ms. Martian/Artemis, Mercy/Lois, etc) are super hot. Wouldn't mind more bondage, for that matter.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
i have no problem with themyscira itself, what i dont understand is why, with so many new characters sunset wasted time making content for someone who already has enough content, instead of giving us more events with the new girls.
Who the fuck was overating it?

Reactions: drose7528

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So a couple of things real quick.

First thing:

Because my main focus right now is SU ReImagined, I haven't played any of the new 2.4 or 2.4.1 content. This is relevant because I'm still maintaining that 'quick reference sheet' thing, and am planning on updating it again when 2.4.2 comes out.

So I could use some help here after 2.4.2 drops. If someone can summarize the new content/cell and bordello scenes/etc. that is added in 2.4, 2.4.1 and 2.4.2 (that I haven't included already), and others can check/verify said info (i.e. looks right to me/you missed this/etc.) I can incorporate this data into the 2.4.2 reference sheet.

The quick reference sheet isn't designed to be a replacement for a full guide, but AFAIK no one is working on a full guide atm. It'd be nice if someone was, as I can only cram so much onto a quick reference sheet before making it a jumbled wall of text, and I have no interest in creating/maintaining a full guide myself, 'cuz I'm focused on other things.

So any help here would be greatly appreciated!

Second thing:

I recently released a 0.27.5 update for SU ReImagined. The newly added stuff I didn't feel warranted calling it out here, as I'd rather grab y'alls attention again when 0.28 is released (which will have a few new notable additions included), but if you want to check it out:

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/post-11077666

This is still an 'unofficial proof of concept gameplay demo' of course!

Note that SU ReImagined is going to be introducing new story elements going forward, as y'all have already seen most of the SU Unity content, and part of the reason ReImagined exists in the first place is so that we CAN add content that isn't in SU Unity, including a bunch of stuff from the SU Sprite Re-mix/Fanart thread!

Note that this is an unofficial 'for free' community project being put together by F95Zone community members with no affiliation whatsoever with GS Games. There is a lot of ground to still cover, so it's going to take a while to incorporate all of the stuff we have planned, both existing content and new content. In the meantime, playtesting is very much appreicated if such things interest you, so that we can find and quash bugs and continue to find ways to improve the flow of gameplay and the gameplay interfaces.

There's also SU Rebuilt, spearheaded by xMendoza, which is designed to be a bit more faithful Ren'py remake of SU Unity. A new update for that should be dropping soon, and I'm sure that xMendoza will let y'all know when he's uploaded it for y'all to play around with.

So if you need a quick distraction while waiting for the next SU Unity release, there are options!
;)

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020

First thing:

Because my main focus right now is SU ReImagined, I haven't played any of the new 2.4 or 2.4.1 content. This is relevant because I'm still maintaining that 'quick reference sheet' thing, and am planning on updating it again when 2.4.2 comes out.

So I could use some help here after 2.4.2 drops. If someone can summarize the new content/cell and bordello scenes/etc. that is added in 2.4, 2.4.1 and 2.4.2 (that I haven't included already), and others can check/verify said info (i.e. looks right to me/you missed this/etc.) I can incorporate this data into the 2.4.2 reference sheet.

The quick reference sheet isn't designed to be a replacement for a full guide, but AFAIK no one is working on a full guide atm. It'd be nice if someone was, as I can only cram so much onto a quick reference sheet before making it a jumbled wall of text, and I have no interest in creating/maintaining a full guide myself, 'cuz I'm focused on other things.

Second thing:

I recently released a 0.27.5 update for SU ReImagined. The newly added stuff I didn't feel warranted calling it out here, as I'd rather grab y'alls attention again when 0.28 is released (which will have a few new notable additions included), but if you want to check it out:

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/post-11077666

Note that SU ReImagined is going to be introducing new story elements going forward, as y'all have already seen most of the SU Unity content, and part of the reason ReImagined exists in the first place is so that we CAN add content that isn't in SU Unity, including a bunch of stuff from the SU Sprite Re-mix/Fanart thread!

Note that this is an unofficial 'for free' community project being put together by F95Zone community members with no affiliation whatsoever with GS Games. There is a lot of ground to still cover, so it's going to take a while to incorporate all of the stuff we have planned, both existing content and new content. In the meantime, playtesting is very much appreicated if such things interest you, so that we can find and quash bugs and continue to find ways to improve the flow of gameplay and the gameplay interfaces.

There's also SU Rebuilt, spearheaded by xMendoza, which is designed to be a bit more faithful Ren'py remake of SU Unity. A new update for that should be dropping soon, and I'm sure that xMendoza will let y'all know when he's uploaded it for y'all to play around with.

So if you need a quick distraction while waiting for the next SU Unity release, there are options!
;)
Who are you talking to?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Who are you talking to?
Anyone that is interested in such things as far as ReImagined goes.

As for the quick reference sheet, yeah that's the more important thing ATM as a lot of people use that, and I'd like to properly update it with the newly added content after SU Unity 2.4.2 drops in the next few weeks...

bigus_dickus

Jul 10, 2018

First thing:

Second thing:

;)
Ummm just check the changelog - every version there is a detailed list of what scenes have been added to it.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ummm just check the changelog - every version there is a detailed list of what scenes have been added to it.
'Official' SU changelogs are notorious for including references to content that, while it may be in the sprite collection, hasn't actually made it ingame yet. Hence, while I do reference the changelogs and the extracted sprites as a 'double check', I like to either see the content ingame myself, or if I'm busy doing other things like SU ReImagined, ask others for said verification.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018

First thing:

Second thing:

;)
Godspeed

Reactions: drose7528 and OhWee

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
All right let's put our collective brain power together and figure out what content is getting released in this next update:

Zatanna Exhibition

Hawkgirl MB strip/blowjob/sex/anal

WW content (Scene 1 &2, Dance, Strip) (?)

BoB Amazon content.

A bordello 2 scene for another heroine(?) Bizarro fucking supergirl?
Hope its starfiree

Vagrant88

Apr 8, 2018
Does anybody have a complete save file from the 2.4.1 version? I had completed all the way through to this update, but had to reflash my system. It preserved all the files needed to run the game itself, but it looks like my save was lost, presumably due to how it stores it in a different location.

I really do not want to have to grind through all the tedious conversations all over again. Even using the cheat system to unlock a bunch of characters it'll still take way too long to get back to a completed save :/

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Does anybody have a complete save file from the 2.4.1 version? I had completed all the way through to this update, but had to reflash my system. It preserved all the files needed to run the game itself, but it looks like my save was lost, presumably due to how it stores it in a different location.

I really do not want to have to grind through all the tedious conversations all over again. Even using the cheat system to unlock a bunch of characters it'll still take way too long to get back to a completed save :/
There's a link to a save on the OP.
N.B. the game stores its save in the registry, using the file by double-clicking on it is fine, but I'd recommend against manually editing anything as it could break your Windows install. Unlikely, but possible.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes