OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It looks like it took 10 days to implement this button :D
Meanwhile, it's been said that I'm a bit button happy in ReImagined... some would say that I employ a plethora of buttons... also slider bars...

I have zero idea r.e. how you'd do that in Unity though. Learning Ren'Py was hard enough!

I'm not in the mood to grind in SU right now, looking up some 'open source' superheroines atm for an alternate backstory. Yeah, I could use DC characters, but ReImagined happens on Earth69 so things are a bit different...

I'll download SU 2.4.2 later this week!

Reactions: DarkDank and haooni

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Here's the Changelog for now, the majority of the content are leash scenes. What a fucking disappointment once again lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty much what we were expecting.
Sadly no Yara Flor.
I wonder-will they make another poll for next MB girl?
There is not much left especially considering they will exclude WW again.
Huntress
Donna
Cassie
and finishing Hawkgirl of course.
And the bloody Catwoman.

Daniel122333

Sep 12, 2017
Seriously he cut and paste every character’s head onto the same body for all these “different” leash scenes. Every girl gets the exact same pose and blowjob scene for the leash scenes. When Wonder Woman gets the initial leash scene I was thinkin “hell yeah Sunset this is some good art”. Only for it to feel like I was on the fanart thread. The Hawkgirl and Zatanna scenes were cool, but we already have seen Zatanna started March 19 to April 16. Just the art portion only takes him a few hours to finish up. It was 25 days with streams, from strip to anal in the MB (excluding the BJ as he only streamed the cumshot scene but I’m adding it in as if he went from start to finish). That means that 6 illustrations took him 4.1 days each to complete. My math being 25 days divided by the 6 illustrations. But his streams are around 2 hours. From ground up to illustration. Benefit of the doubt to add the varying costumes and any touch ups let’s say 4 hours.
4 hours per drawing/variances. In 25 days. He could draw two illustrations a day for the first two weeks. Like a 4 day or 5 day work week and still make 16-20 drawings in half a month. But now we get 12 MB scenes that have been worked on since APRIL between Zatanna and Hawkgirl, and then 2 scenes for all of the Themiscyra girls he chose to do. That means art wise this man worked probably around 15-20 hours drawing anything these last few months. I know I don’t pay and haven’t paid since 2017 for Sunset but this is just a kick in the face to all your patrons. Seriously this update is 20 hours worth of illustrations in a 2 (partially 1/4) month wait. His art might be killer but fuck that shit. I’d be asking for a refund if I was a patron on his page.
-edit: realized Zatanna was released last update but the math is still relevant on how much time it takes.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Pretty much what we were expecting.
Sadly no Yara Flor.
I wonder-will they make another poll for next MB girl?
There is not much left especially considering they will exclude WW again.
Huntress
Donna
Cassie
and finishing Hawkgirl of course.
And the bloody Catwoman.
Nah, SR7 will make MB2 content before catwoman

Reactions: vireker

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I'm pretty out of the loop with this, but isn't that a decent amount? I only started playing two versions ago and kinda got sick of the grind.
For a lot of pictures it's been proven SR7 is using head swaps you can tell a lot of the bodies are copies of other characters so people feel cheated for the delays and not much content.

For me it's annoying as the changelog makes it sound like there's more then there actually is by putting (s) on the end of everything

For example leash scenes makes it seem like there's more than one but I would expect variant poses or different combos but it's all the same generic picture with a slightly different dialogue

It seems like the main change is the dialogue each time but again that's fairly generic too

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
[CITA="ℜίǥ℮ŀ, publicación: 11206381, miembro: 4878255"]
Parece que tomó 10 días implementar este botón:D
[/CITA]
Ok

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
My biggest problem is that for 6 years Gunsmoke art hasn't really changed or got any better and you can still see odd parts or proportions in the drawing if you look close.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Here's the Changelog for now, the majority of the content are leash scenes. What a fucking disappointment once again lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is the saddest fucking excuse of an update I've seen yet.

WOW. Can't wait to see his fanclub defend this piece of garbage. AND this idiot fucking said that Themyscira WON'T BE THE FOCUS GOING FORWARD. So it'll take at least 2 more years with the pace that retard is going to finish the island event. Goddamn, what a piece of shit.

Last edited:

observer80

Jul 8, 2017
Not even going to waste my time downloading the zip file because I don't want to even be bothered flipping through the folders if the update just consists of just the same pictures of the girls but "Oh look! They got collars on so it's totally new!"

But, thanks the same for taking the time to upload the zip pack. Gunsmoke isn't the only artist getting lazy in this way. There are more and more artists out there who are just uploading the same pic of the same girl, just with clothing/accessory variations and calling it a "gallery" and they have the nerve to bitch about AI art?

Last edited:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
My biggest problem is that for 6 years Gunsmoke art hasn't really changed or got any better and you can still see odd parts or proportions in the drawing if you look close.
That's a lie, early art looks a bit less detailed. Like Mercy dance and any of the first heroines glamor slams scenes. The current style is adds in a gloss effect also

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Not even going to waste my time downloading the zip file because I don't want to even be bothered flipping through the folders if the update just consists of just the same pictures of the girls but "Oh look! They got collars on so it's totally new!"

But, thanks the same for taking the time to upload the zip pack. Gunsmoke isn't the only artist getting lazy in this way. There are more and more artists out there who are just uploading the same pic of the same girl, just with clothing/accessory variations and calling it a "gallery" and they have the nerve to bitch about the crappy AI art?
(y)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes