epluribus24

Jan 14, 2022
Gunsmoke definitely needs a new direction/roadmap with these content updates. I've been looking to support on the Patreon for a while, but I just can't see myself following through on principle based on the updates we've gotten lately

Reactions: observer80

mslee0105

Jan 29, 2019
For those who aren't aware: the leash is made by talking to Pallas a bit, and with the exception of Nubia apparently every other amazon has the interaction.

As for Peng, you can get several scenes in the bath, or by running into her in the council building.

You can move Wonder Woman to one of the prison cells for a leash scene as well.

Other characters are pretty straightforward.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
The leash scenes are a good idea conceptually but its just too overbearing on copy+pasting everything except headswaps and using photoshop to change the skin colors easily. Also the ever typical Event ADD again. It's not the focus anymore even though the only character you can penetrate is Nubia with half the characters stuck at blowies and Aphrodite sluts, Persephone, Artemis, Grail, and Yara haven't gotten anything. Great! :KEK: At least he'll be able to milk this event when he finishes the bordello in a year.
It's a lot better than the Kasnia event which was actually nothing, but hopefully with whatever's next they keep it smaller scope. Better to have an event with 3 or 4 waifus that are fleshed out instead of these 10+ characters giving the wide as an ocean deep as a puddle vibe. And even though Circe makes sense to be included in Themyscira, don't add a character who's already "finished" to get more content before the newer characters are complete.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
For those who aren't aware: the leash is made by talking to Pallas a bit, and with the exception of Nubia apparently every other amazon has the interaction.

As for Peng, you can get several scenes in the bath, or by running into her in the council building.

You can move Wonder Woman to one of the prison cells for a leash scene as well.

Other characters are pretty straightforward.
To build on this, you gotta move Wonder Woman from a cell in Lexcorp first (it's an option when you visit her) then visit her a couple times before visiting Pallas to get the leash.
Every woman who has a leash scene will suck your dick from the third walk onwards.

The leash scenes are a good idea conceptually but its just too overbearing on copy+pasting everything except headswaps and using photoshop to change the skin colors easily. Also the ever typical Event ADD again. It's not the focus anymore even though the only character you can penetrate is Nubia with half the characters stuck at blowies and Aphrodite sluts, Persephone, Artemis, Grail, and Yara haven't gotten anything. Great! :KEK: At least he'll be able to milk this event when he finishes the bordello in a year.
It's a lot better than the Kasnia event which was actually nothing, but hopefully with whatever's next they keep it smaller scope. Better to have an event with 3 or 4 waifus that are fleshed out instead of these 10+ characters giving the wide as an ocean deep as a puddle vibe. And even though Circe makes sense to be included in Themyscira, don't add a character who's already "finished" to get more content before the newer characters are complete.
Kasnia wasn't even really an event. It was two scenes (one very minor) that unlocked a new set of three women (idc about the guards technically being three women, they have the same amount of content as the maid by herself).

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
Gunsmoke definitely needs a new direction/roadmap with these content updates. I've been looking to support on the Patreon for a while, but I just can't see myself following through on principle based on the updates we've gotten lately
99% of the games you find on F95 do not deserve any support, because their update cycles are designed to milk as much money from Patreon schmucks as possible. Sure, this game has a good amount of content, but definitely not 7 years of development and several hundred thousand dollars from supporters amount of content. Recently they also started working on a sideproject, so SU's development will either suffer, or it will continue as usual, which would directly show that they're intentionally developing the game slowly.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
99% of the games you find on F95 do not deserve any support, because their update cycles are designed to milk as much money from Patreon schmucks as possible. Sure, this game has a good amount of content, but definitely not 7 years of development and several hundred thousand dollars from supporters amount of content. Recently they also started working on a sideproject, so SU's development will either suffer, or it will continue as usual, which would directly show that they're intentionally developing the game slowly.
Yeah, I also realized that point. Either endless milking, or halfassed rushed endings, which only serve as for 'look, I can finish my work, pay me more for next one'. Hell, there are some games marked as abandoned for YEARS, and yet there are still simps on the threads fighting to protect honor of a shitty dev, who still keeps patreon running, only to sometimes show "bonus renders" for patrons. And he's still getting paid.. At this point even if someone updates most heartbreaking lifestory about why he can't continue working, I'm inclined to seriously doubt it.

nobody93

Jun 1, 2017
what a fucking nothingburger of an update.
Guess i'll skip this version and hope that the chirstmas one is more than some reused art with santa hats and red skirts.

Reactions: observer80
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes