Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
How can i unlock stable outfits in meta bordello? Also if not all heroines have one then who does have ?
Usually you unlock them by just having them in the private room. Artemis and Batgirl can use their stable costumes for their GS scenes as well. Miss Martian can use her nude costume for the dancing scenes too I believe.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the changelogs to include 2.4.1 and 2.4.2, or at least 2.4.2? They are in the download, but it would be nice for them to be on the main page here.

Reactions: D66

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Hehe, the copy pasta is strong with SR7! o_O Its like he invented all these characters and then suddenly realised how long it would take to make unique scenes for all of them and instead of half assing it like usual, he just went full copy paste.

I did like this scene though. (y)

View attachment 2761045
I cannot believe that he couldn't even be bothered to at least use TWO bodytypes insteado of one, it's so outrageously bad that it's almost impressive. His paypigs truly deserve to be taken advantage of.

Reactions: GaRbS and Jimwalrus

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
Usually you unlock them by just having them in the private room. Artemis and Batgirl can use their stable costumes for their GS scenes as well. Miss Martian can use her nude costume for the dancing scenes too I believe.
so there are no outfit for black canary or for super girl?

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
how can you unlock the leash scenes
I unlocked it by putting Wonder woman into Themyscira. To do that go to her cell there will be a button that says move. On Themyscira she's in the reform tower talk to her and than go to Pallas she will make the collars.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
wdym, its only 3 gigs
Until you extract it...

Unity loves to duplicate sprite folders! It supposedly has to do with lighting or something, which SU doesn't actually use AFAIK, just sprite alpha dimming which doesn't need a separate .png, but yeah...

Also, SR7's tablet .png saving algorithm is rather inefficient. Simply resaving the .pngs in Photoshop drops the size by around 2/3rds.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes