blanksss

Jun 14, 2018
This might be a dumb question, is the SU rebuild, still in progress or has it been drop or whats going on with it?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This might be a dumb question, is the SU rebuild, still in progress or has it been drop or whats going on with it?
The one linked in the OP is very much dead.

However, there are TWO ongoing efforts by F95Zone community members to port SU over to Ren'Py. Details here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/#post-9852529

SU ReImagined and SU Rebuilt 2. Still a lot of stuff to transcribe over, but slowly and steadily making progress!

Last edited:

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Hi all, well I'm later for the party but well...
community-donald-glover.gif
So this update is pretty bad. They really need to learn to finish something before starting something new. In this update there are 5-6 blowjob scenes....when they could have finished 1-2 girls...
to be honest at this point...my expectations were low but......offfff
Now about Rebuilt 2, I need some help. I need people to help me fix the grammatical mistakes in the game and people who can test for bugs. Maybe some people will ask, why don't you do it yourself? Well the answer is because i don't have so much time. I can only work on this mod after I come back from work and English is not my first language (most can easily tell this from my comments)
Same for OhWee he needs help too so if you can help please send us a message.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I've made the solemn swear to absolutely not play this game until it's finished. Also I cancelled My subscription to their patreon after two months of consistent requesting that they add the matching dialogue to each sex scene in the gallery for the sake of QoL (which is a must for ANY H game) and since you have to revert the hypno devices one stage to see the bordello scenes again, had many patrons agree with me, but I got ignored and none of my feedback was answered. People have to start showing their dissatisfaction by reflecting it with their wallet if they want this game to change.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think to many people who are paying them just want the game for the girls being put in there i think someone said they wanted a scene with wallars i will pass on that scene lol. there was one game i played were she did join in on the sex lol.

Jun 18, 2018
Devs need to wrap it up. Too many characters, content spread too thin. New update every 6 months? What's new? [random character that people barely have heard of] now has a generic copypasted scene that all 50 characters get. Every single dialogue scene going to have the words ''rolls his/her eyes.'' It's so formulaic and shallow, factory line produced.
The game started with features like the whole notoriety system and paying money to villains so Superman doesn't show up and arrest you. That thing hasn't been touched in 7 years. They need to end this already and start something new.
I get that it's comfortable milking the same game, but people are getting sick of it and their patreon numbers are slowly going down.

It doesn't seem like the dev is into this project anymore. They abandoned Bend or Break 2 out of fear of losing patreons.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but then if they did start a new game would people trust them not to do the same thing. don't get me wrong i love games with wonder woman and all the dc and other comic ladies in sex game's. why not hot sexy buffed up ladies lol she hulk is sexy

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
but then if they did start a new game would people trust them not to do the same thing. don't get me wrong i love games with wonder woman and all the dc and other comic ladies in sex game's. why not hot sexy buffed up ladies lol she hulk is sexy
From the beginning it should have been a dc marvel cross over all they had to do was say lex was summoning them with Talias help

Last edited:
Reactions: observer80

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
All right...this isn't the worst update ever, but it's pretty bad (especially for being late) and the copypasta is especially galling.

Peng Deilan is the best work...the HJ scene is fairly meh, but a good facial. The guards TF is...okay. The BJ is actually pretty hot.
Alexa was the most disappointing for me, because I love a stacked redhead. But her BJ is a pretty boring side shot, and the mouth-cum scene is awful.
Pallas's BJ is also pretty by-the-numbers, nothing exciting. Her ponytail is right there, have Luthor grab it, come on! Her TF isn't bad though.
Plenty has already been said about the leash and leashed-bj scenes. I will say that seeing the first one with Wondy was quite hot; I applaud the addition of more bondage, and it's a pretty decent facefuck scene. But repeating it for all girls? Give me a break, dude, that's the laziest.

The Zatanna exhibition was also quite disappointing. The Hawkgirl stuff...decent. I like the BJ, but the anal feels vaguely like it reuses some assets, and the cowgirl is dull as hell.

And yeah...moving on when Themiscyra is what, a quarter to a third completed, maybe? And NOTHING for the Temple of Aphrodite, which I expected to be sex central? WTF man.

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
Usually you unlock them by just having them in the private room. Artemis and Batgirl can use their stable costumes for their GS scenes as well. Miss Martian can use her nude costume for the dancing scenes too I believe.
Hmm. Just having them in the private room has never unlocked them, for me. I have to run through all their various sex acts, both clothed and nude. That does it.

The French Tickler said:
I furiously despise the way Pallas' face is drawn.
Its not her whole face for me, just her mouth. She has no fucking lips!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes