silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
some one please give me a a save with all the girls in cells with no progress i lost my save and don't want to go through upgrading their devices PLEASE

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
I updated my Quick Reference cheat sheet that I talked about a page back here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-6-gunsmoke-games.326/post-8135422

I confirmed that Artemis indeed does require a Level 1 device. I had Cassie and Donna Troy's Level as 3, they actually only require Level 2 devices (confirmed via a playthrough). Also, Metallo, I sent him on a capture mission, he didn't end up in the Legion Hideout, he was still inside Lexcorp the next day.

Anyways, Version Two Three of the Reference Sheet.jpg that I put together is attached, updated for SU Version 2.3.7, is below. Let me know if I missed/messed up anything!

View attachment 1934087

Note that I am not updating this for 2.3.8, as only minimal content was added in 2.3.8. New Mercy sex scenes, which wouldn't change my entry for her on this reference sheet, and two (clothed) intro scenes for Grail and Myrina. Use the thread search function for exact details on how to unlock the two associated intro scenes in the meantime, but you really aren't missing anything yet until the rest of the content for Grail, Myrina, and Themyscira is added in a future update.

As noted before, the purpose of this reference sheet is to give people a quick reference regarding pertinent details about various characters, that doesn't involve pages and pages of scrolling and waiting for .pdf pages to load. The game guides that have been created are still quite useful, and can give you a lot of details about each character, and this quick reference isn't intended to replace those.

Rather, it's a quick visual guide that can show you things like what control device level a Superheroine will require, who she has dual leash scenes with, bonuses for the various Supervillains and Supervillianesses that get posted to various assignments such as Lexcorp defenses and such, that sort of thing. So it's a 'compliment' to the other guides, not a replacement.

Enjoy!
:cool:
so do you plan on updating this or no

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
so do you plan on updating this or no
Soon. In the meantime, I'd suggest using the changelogs for 2.4.1 and 2.4.2 as references.

There was a rumor that someone else was working on a new 'full guide' which was mentioned by Smokeshank a few months back but as far as I know this hasn't happened yet. The other guide hasn't been updated in a bit AFAIK and I have no interest in working on a full guide, so I guess it's just my quick reference sheet for now, as far as recent updates go. The other guide linked in the OP is still quite useful though, it just doesn't have the latest content in it.

I'll let others talk about what's required to unlock the Halloween event. Frankly, I don't remember right now, it's been a while since I did this, and I generally end up using the cheat menu to repeat this event anyways...

Last edited:

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
Soon. In the meantime, I'd suggest using the changelogs for 2.4.1 and 2.4.2 as references.

There was a rumor that someone else was working on a new 'full guide' which was mentioned by Smokeshank a few months back but as far as I know this hasn't happened yet. The other guide hasn't been updated in a bit AFAIK and I have no interest in working on a full guide, so I guess it's just my quick reference sheet for now, as far as recent updates go. The other guide linked in the OP is still quite useful though, it just doesn't have the latest content in it.

I'll let others talk about what's required to unlock the Halloween event. Frankly, I don't remember right now, it's been a while since I did this, and I generally end up using the cheat menu to repeat this event anyways...
HOW do you use the cheat menu to repeat the event i know it can unlock locations girls and give you money but if i wanted to replay say the yacht event i go to lex's office

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
i think we'll get one amazon per update from now on, which sucks, but the idea of starting another event is really fucking annoying. Is lex gonna go to atlantis now and start fucking mermaids? Sheesh!
My guess (based on Grail's existence) is that he'll go to Apokolips. Female Furies, maybe? Big Barda if we're lucky? But I'd rather he actually fucking finish something first.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
HOW do you use the cheat menu to repeat the event i know it can unlock locations girls and give you money but if i wanted to replay say the yacht event i go to lex's office
My bad. It's been a while since I've played SU, I've been focused on that other project...

Yes, you can reset the events in the office. There is an 'unlock' option in the cheat menu, in the first column, which should allow you to start said event I'm guessing, again it's been a while so if others here would so kindly chime in...

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
when i take this version, i find some error this error:

sharedassets 199/52/61/68/82/92 assets.resS

can fix this please?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok first peng looks alot like Cheshire lol. then you have april from and now korra don't get me wrong there both hot but not dc that i know of.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes