Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Couldn't even be bothered to change their breasts or abs or biceps, or literally anything that would take 5 minutes of work in Photoshop. Even the faces are copy-pasted, the only differences between them are colors and hair - just look at their jaws, noses, eyes, brows and ears - identical.

Goddamn, his supporters truly deserve to be robbed blind.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Reactions: SoulOneX

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
The previous posters pretty much have me covered. That being said and re-used scenes aside, I have to say there is one thing I really liked about this update and it's the public factor. Yes, we've had leash scenes forever now, but it's been in front of some randos. Here it's sort of part of a narrative, because it's in front of known characters. I've been hoping that someone can find out what Lex does and only Bullock and Flash came close, so it's nice to see and hope it actually goes somewhere storywise.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I added a new hard drive and reinstalled the system, please tell me how can I restore my saves? I will be grateful!
SU Unity keeps it's saves in the registry, so if you re-installed the OS (which probably includes the registry), you are sort of fucked.

If you still have your 'old' os on the old Hard drive, not sure how you'd dig the saves out of it, but your best bet may be to just add the registry save from the OP, or just start from the beginning again. Is your 'old' OS install available with the registry intact somewhere? I've never tried to dig something out of an old registry, others may have ideas here...

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The abs just fucking look wrong. Especially the lowermost ones. It's like testicles got inserted into the abdomen.

They even have the exact same eyes and mouth lmao it's just a reskin and hair swaps.

I just cannot fucking fathom how this guy can do the absolute bare minimum of work and get 17 thousand dollars a month. I'm legitimately impressed and envious. Gawddam.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well to tell the truth all of the leash scene's there are the same. lol talk about money for nothing lol.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Reactions: Jimwalrus
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes