Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
If this is an actual content how to get it?
This is a composite that Carvangar built from all the "totally individual to each amazon, honest" sprites of the leash blowjob scene*. It's not in the game as such.

*Calling them "scenes" seems a bit much given they're completely identical beyond hair and skin colour. "Scene" then.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I'm on Day 258, and I've captured Donna Troy, and Cassie, but can't find them anywhere.

Any hints would be great, as far as quests go, I'm getting ready to get the 3rd Grond Tech item.

Edit: Nevermind, just found them on the 2nd page of the girls at the Slam

Reactions: Jimwalrus

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Considering the amount of content this game has it makes sense to reuse art. Especially drawn art. It might have helped to make them have different breast sizes or something to at least show a little individuality, but at the very least they swapped the skin colors. Art isn't cheap and re-using sex positions with swapped heads is more cost effective, but still an expense. I think it's fine.

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
Considering the amount of content this game has it makes sense to reuse art. Especially drawn art. It might have helped to make them have different breast sizes or something to at least show a little individuality, but at the very least they swapped the skin colors. Art isn't cheap and re-using sex positions with swapped heads is more cost effective, but still an expense. I think it's fine.
Art isnt cheap but the guy got paid 30k for this update and had two full months to do It. Saying that "at least he changed the hair and the skin color" is moronic, specially when nobody asked for another event or these specific characters. He could have avoided drawing It, or just draw one or two characters correctly instead of half assing yet again.

Adamidk

Oct 6, 2019
but you can't base an update around only that, the majority of this one it's only this same scene plus the normal leash scene

Reactions: peroor and Redboi8

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the dev's thought it would be an easy money maker and see how much they made they were right. but then the under taken of the said things to add was to much for them.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes