Schwert

Apr 23, 2021
since i started using the text mod this game feels unplayable without it, hopefully someone makes one for 2.4.2

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
HE STILL HASN'T FIXED THE BROKEN BLACKFIRE / STARFIRE LEASH SCENE.
What, you were expecting SR7 to actually put in real work? A few years ago he literally forgot to put content into one of the bordello scenes. I don't recall who the character was but the dialogue was there, the background was there, the literal shadows for the characters were there... but the characters were nowhere to be seen and it remained this way for a couple updates. SR7 is staggeringly incompetent.

• Haha
Reactions: Redboi8

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Yes she can. When you've done at lesat 5 leash scenes there will be Move button that will move her back to Metropolis
Well thank fuck for that or else that mechanic would piss everyone off being unable to move back and forth

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2021
Wait, is this really from the current update? (O_O) At first glance I thought it's some kind of AI generated stuff. But this is the actual content? He delayed the update for almost two weeks to show people THIS? I mean he LITERALLY copypasted the bodies... Why the actual fuck he still makes any money? Why people pay for this? I knew his patrons are stupid af but this is a completely new level...
He's making a killing with this game and he's giving them the bare minimum. Wow.

Pretty much yeah.
Guy made 30K in a few months apparently. 30k in a few months. Just putting that out there.

The abs just fucking look wrong. Especially the lowermost ones. It's like testicles got inserted into the abdomen.

They even have the exact same eyes and mouth lmao it's just a reskin and hair swaps.

I just cannot fucking fathom how this guy can do the absolute bare minimum of work and get 17 thousand dollars a month. I'm legitimately impressed and envious. Gawddam.
17K a month!? Holy fucking shit!

Wow this update is Lazy
He ONLY makes 17K a month. Cut him some slack. XD

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would give them a break if they fixed all there bug's and stuff. also if you make that much from fans and people who pay you should show them respect no matter the stuff they say even if there showing there anger at stuff not being done right.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Why would they ever acknowledge people saying that? I mean, whether it's true or not, responding to it gives it more legitimacy and makes people more likely to talk about it.

Reactions: epluribus24

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Ca
Full saves for 2.4.0 for Slot 1 and Slot 3.
New Circe scenes unlocked in the Vault under the Event Scenes - Themyscira.
If you want to unlock her using the previous save, you can delete registry files starting with "suSlot01_them" and restart the Themyscira event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the corresponding slot.
Can you share v2.4.2 full saves please?

Saylor

Jul 1, 2018
For the last several patches, I've been unable to run the game at all. I get an "Access Violation" memory error.

d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0033:4e612e17.

Any easy way to fix?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Man, the best part about that obviously recycled leash scene is that it even ignores his own established cup sizes for every single character that uses it.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes