Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Can anyone please share full save for v2.4.2 the one in OP is not updated. Thanks
Full v2.4.2 save for
All the new scenes unlocked in the Vault.
Peng BJ Scene was locked, but I managed to unlock it through the registry.
Donna Troy Bordello Vault Scene from v2.4.1 is still unavailable due to bugged "Next" button on the second Vault page.

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.

Last edited:

frankerzz

Jan 23, 2021
I have never played this game, therefore I have some questions:
1. Is the game even close to being completed?
2. Is the game worth playing at current state or I should wait till its completed?
3. Which girls have finished arcs (according to the text on the 1st page they wanted to focus on those)
1. Probably not, its too valuable to milk.

2. There is more than enough content atm however.

3. Just play lmao

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
SU is getting an official Android port

Something Android
It's finally happened. After years of pouring research, working with a great programmer (HenshinVolt), and keeping this an absolute secret... Something Unlimited is getting an Android Release on July, 24th!
From the ground up, the android release has all the functionality of SU but with new systems like touch pad interaction. We worked behind the scenes to not only attract the best possible person for the job (HenshinVolt) but we gave him room to work as we continued production of SU on Unity. We allowed him to work in peace, translate the absolute monster that SU is into a new engine (Ren'py), and told nobody it was happening.
Every month we saw his work grow and right at the start of 2023, we knew this was the year it was finally happening. While this Post is mainly to FINALLY tell everyone that it exists, expect a good Deepdive this coming Friday, the 21st for more news on content, features, and a new way of releasing the APK.
Thank you all for remaining patient all these years on when a mobile Android release would come to fruition. Those questions will finally be put to rest when Something Unlimited Mobile releases July, 24th Thank you all!

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
SU is getting an official Android port

Something Android
It's finally happened. After years of pouring research, working with a great programmer (HenshinVolt), and keeping this an absolute secret... Something Unlimited is getting an Android Release on July, 24th!
From the ground up, the android release has all the functionality of SU but with new systems like touch pad interaction. We worked behind the scenes to not only attract the best possible person for the job (HenshinVolt) but we gave him room to work as we continued production of SU on Unity. We allowed him to work in peace, translate the absolute monster that SU is into a new engine (Ren'py), and told nobody it was happening.
Every month we saw his work grow and right at the start of 2023, we knew this was the year it was finally happening. While this Post is mainly to FINALLY tell everyone that it exists, expect a good Deepdive this coming Friday, the 21st for more news on content, features, and a new way of releasing the APK.
Thank you all for remaining patient all these years on when a mobile Android release would come to fruition. Those questions will finally be put to rest when Something Unlimited Mobile releases July, 24th Thank you all!
Ok so this will be just and renpy Android port ? Or they will add PC and MAC too. Because if so, then there's no point in working on Rebuilt 2 anymore

Reactions: KaiserST
Oct 31, 2019
Well, I was waiting for anyone to talk about the last stream, but I guess not a lot of people saw it.
I found a picture on SR7's desktop and I think it has a link to the upcoming event.
View attachment 2778606
Sorry for the terrible quality, I think it says Camelot Event.
How did he think of something so boring and so detached from dc

Guess it should be expected from a guy who chooses to work on darci mason and random servants in every event

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
How did he think of something so boring and so detached from dc

Guess it should be expected from a guy who chooses to work on darci mason and random servants in every event
detached from dc?
There's a whole episode centered around it:KEK:

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes